• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Changing the thread title or the content by Mod

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
These things are not right. This leads to misrepresentation or causes chaos. I have no issues if they are put in any appropriate folder, merged or deleted again on appropriateness.

No issues if it is obvious typo.

jw5

Loyal
This rhyme describes a badly brought up manipulative motherfucker with the internet moniker "scroobal".

A long long time ago and in a land far far away
A boy started a forum for folks to have their say
It’s meant for the common man a place for all and sundry
He tried to think of a good name and finally thought of sammy

A pathetic coward from the elite wanted to say his piece
Too scared to appear in public this place to him was bliss
His chosen nick was scroobal a name now known to all
It would be fine except it didn’t say that he was missing one ball

He claimed to be a know-it-all and he would name drop daily
His behaviour as seen by most was that of a manipulative bully
Arrogance was his forte and he was not beyond deceit
If you wanted him to like you, you had better lick his feet

Disagree with him one time and he would never forget you
Tyrants like him would never allow you to have your point of view
This piece of shit would sometimes try to talk like the common man
But if you dared to go against him he would hit you with a ban

He would later lie about it and claim it was not him
It’s simply normal for this asshole to think that we are dim
He has a bunch of elite cronies who would follow him to the end
This bunch of sycophants insist on keeping their heads in the sand

Blind to the bullying and manipulation he continues with gutso
This egoistic charlatan scroobal has really reached a low
He has no self-awareness his upbringing is in question
What he needs from the rest of us is to be taught a severe lesson

He claims to be a defender of the common man but that is pure bullshit
Just mention anything about those elites and he’s chomping at the bit
His anger with the men in white may sometimes confuse us
Most likely he was discarded by them and thrown under the bus

This manipulative bully still runs the roost but this ditty is for fun
If you think of trusting him, remember he said “Khaw will not run!”
If this piece of scroobal shit does not realize he’s a bullying pest
The rest of us will simply have to think of ways to whip his fucking ass.

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
These things are not right. This leads to misrepresentation or causes chaos. I have no issues if they are put in any appropriate folder, merged or deleted again on appropriateness.

It was not you? I have to agree with you on this one. But you are still a shit stirrer in my mind. :biggrin:

OverTheCounter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You ask pepper tail why he did that.

You have access to the mod logs. You know who did it even better than us.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

not happy then fuck off from the forum lah... talk so much shit...fucking sinkie shit...

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
1FiKeC4.jpg

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
I might be a shit stirrer amongst the idiots but you should have some standards. They way you grovel at the feet of Joe and JW is disgraceful. We know you are looking for business but not in a forum like. You are not some 3rd world reject. You served NS in armour, you are quite gungho, even setup things in Sydney.

Grow some balls and be a man. Except for a very very few, no one here despite all the years have prostituted themselves like you have.

I too cannot stand Peppertail but you know it is a dirty job. Instead you are playing to your bosses and to the gallery. What is the use of popularity in this anon forum. You can't bank this anywhere. Its banana money.

We used to make fun about AK and NTUC vouchers. Did you not get the drift.

I and many others can also adopt Joe's style of flaunting our wealth and achievement but there is a proper place to do these things. Nobody goes into KFC wearing a 3 piece suit at noon except for some drunk angmo. And the martyrdom by him and AK. You got to be kidding me. In 13 years of this forum, only one chap did it. Maybe He thinks he is Pope Francis.

Get a life. None of us revealed anything about our personal lifes except you clowns . The only exception is JW5. Go figure out which is the organ grinder and which is the monkey. I bet you you have never seen JW's organ.

It was not you? I have to agree with you on this one. But you are still a shit stirrer in my mind. :biggrin:

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
I might be a shit stirrer amongst the idiots but you should have some standards. They way you grovel at the feet of Joe and JW is disgraceful. We know you are looking for business but not in a forum like. You are not some 3rd world reject. You served NS in armour, you are quite gungho, even setup things in Sydney.

Grow some balls and be a man. Except for a very very few, no one here despite all the years have prostituted themselves like you have.

Hey old man, relax. LOL LOL LOL

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
I added the [destined for rubbish heap] suffix and stuck all the threads.

All of you clowns have 12 hours for your last gang bang. You can sodomise each other to death during this period and the whole world can watch as I have given all the threads the prominence they do not deserve.

From tomorrow onwards, please do not use my forum for any further rants. If you have personal issues with each other, take it private via PM or email or go off line and meet up somewhere and settle it like real men.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

I too cannot stand Peppertail but you know it is a dirty job. Instead you are playing to your bosses and to the gallery. What is the use of popularity in this anon forum. You can't bank this anywhere. Its banana money.

We used to make fun about AK and NTUC vouchers. Did you not get the drift.

I and many others can also adopt Joe's style of flaunting our wealth and achievement but there is a proper place to do these things. Nobody goes into KFC wearing a 3 piece suit at noon except for some drunk angmo. And the martyrdom by him and AK. You got to be kidding me. In 13 years of this forum, only one chap did it. Maybe He thinks he is Pope Francis.

Get a life. None of us revealed anything about our personal lifes except you clowns . The only exception is JW5. Go figure out which is the organ grinder and which is the monkey. I bet you you have never seen JW's organ.

not happy then fuck off from the forum !!!!!

OverTheCounter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I added the [destined for rubbish heap] and stuck all the threads.

All of you clowns have 12 hours for your last gang bang. You can sodomise each other to death during this period and the whole world can watch as I have given all the threads the prominence they do not deserve.

From tomorrow onwards, please do not use my forum for any further rants. If you have personal issues with each other, take it private via PM or email or go off line and meet up somewhere and settle it like real men.

Yes Sir! Right away, Sir!

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
fxxkall to do there so jee siow a bit here la. Hard to tell if BosSam is angry or not these days because cant see his defective eye any longer.

When you see him doing things never done before, you know he is pissed. If a guy suddenly sticks so many threads up here, you know he is very upset :biggrin:

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes Sam, about time you did that!
In fact you could've done it earlier, or was it that you wanted to purge the forum :confused: