• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Scroobal/ Asshole / Piece of Shit [destined for rubbish heap]

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Spoof version of the holy bible written by the learnt and knowledgeable Screwballs. Words in bold are the edit points. Enjoy guys :wink: :biggrin: :p

Guys

You need to convince the saner ones in this forum. Pointless you letting your hearts out and repeating the same adjectives amongst you three, couple of Scroobal's ardent subjects and some clones.

Completely understand the angst and I would do the same if I got whacked to that extent and embarrassingly in front of my ardent followers so the period of mourning I am sure would continue.

Scroobal - sorry, can't handle your moronity and wrong character assessments. I am referring to factual errors and bringing things to the wrong illogical conclusions. I do note that when I highlight such instances, you realise that they are indefensible and you do not respond. If they are just opinion pieces and ones's assessment vs another, a robust debate would be the outcome. I only intervene rarely when you go overboard. Sorry, can't help myself.

Asshole - you waited a few years to re-kindle the cheebye/asshole rivalry. I kept reasonably quiet all these years and with 2011, it seemed encouraging. However when your wife flew to Yale immediately after being sweet talk by a young ang mo courtesy of donations and the ridiculous funds raised by selling her ass, sentiments went back to the old. Do bear in mind, its the same regardless of your wife's cheebye or asshole. No point trying to act tough. A betrayal is a betrayal.

Piece of Shit - it common knowledge that you have been using Kingrant and The moderator to do your bidding. The latest being Peppertail. The Moderator is obviously you Scroobal. No one else plays these silly games of posting and deleting of posts. You had to delete posts made by The Moderator to cover up for yourself. The posts are made in the middle of the night and I could only guess that you made those mistakes while posting of SBF and watching your wife being fucked by the next door kiddo. Please play your silly games elsewhere. Why do people need to watch in secrecy while the wife is getting fucked?

Can see your stupidity grow only recently with your band. Normally I can't be bothered but if you step on someone like Joetys or anyone else who don't play these games, I will be back. Besides you creating this image of a señor and your political shit, no one knows you for anything else in terms of contribution. Joetys on the hand is on a different level. He is an easy going chap thats shares his daily activities besides providing some excellent internal views of Thailand.

ThugSin

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: Scroobal/ Asshole / Piece of Shit

ww3.jpg

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Great spoof! Now, where is Peppertail? He needs to read this, or has he already read it? :biggrin:

jw5

Loyal

I can make the thread title into a sentence.
--
--
--
--
--
That piece of shit scroobal came out from an asshole.

Got You! Bet you didn't expect this sentence.

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

No time to fight with him. Just entertain him abit to sooth his ego. Got time better go screw PRC chicks. Why go fight with a man who is old enough to be my father. :biggrin:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I dunno what's going on with this issue and no wish to get involved but I take issue with the title.

Please dun hijack kopisai's title to use on scroobal....
Invent something original if you hate him.
Arsehole piece of shit belongs to kopisai and is his alone.

ThugSin

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

No time to fight with him. Just entertain him abit to sooth his ego. Got time better go screw PRC chicks. Why go fight with a man who is old enough to be my father. :biggrin:

just beo 1 prc fl on other sbf :biggrin:

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

just beo 1 prc fl on other sbf :biggrin:

Which one? :biggrin:

I have one nice looking child care teacher on my QQ look around. Let me look for the pic.

Last edited:

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

Boss Sam angry liao. Better move my own thread to rubbish heap first :p