• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ungrateful Indian national sue NUH for saving her life

knowwhatyouwantinlife

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wow I'm impressed with NUH. It actually managed to save one out of two boys. Two shots on goal, one goal scored. Not bad. :wink:

Cheapskate Ah Neh, should have gone to KK or another hospital which has a better gynaecology department.

Great observation nuh also hospital with most law suits in sg...she could stay in the west so decide to go nearest hospital despite staying in the west, if sent there due to ? AnD case by scdf, than sue scdf also lo

songsongjurong

Alfrescian
Loyal
pariah better off dead,she should thank her lucky star the in laws took her in. sue her biological parent for faulty genes.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Why is EVERYONE MISSING THE FUCKING POINT HERE? This Indian apuneh bitch IS A NURSING PROFESSIONAL herself. WTF. She is an assistant nurse at Tan Tock Seng hospital. I mean she was not a cleaning lady, hawker assistant or some uneducated labourer. She is supposed to have some medical training such that she was apparently qualified enough to be hired by TTSH as an assistant nurse.

So what she is claiming that is that she is so incompetent as a medical professional that she did not notice she had a fever and her cunt was itchy and smelly and she had a burning sensation whenever she pissed, all the classic signs of a urinary tract infection? SHe was so incompetent that she could not identify a high fever and the risk it may bear to her unborn twins? And why is TTSH hiring foreign nurses that are 20 weeks pregnant? Was she pregnant after she arrived in singapore? If so, does TTSH also sponsor the husband? And most importantly, how can this kind of shit standard nursing be acceptable in Singapore? A nurse who can't recognize she has a serious UTI, a nurse who cannot understand a high fever and the impact on her unborn babies is allowed to practice in Singapore? WTF? How can you claim to be a medical hub par excellence when you have 3rd world Indian medical standards being allowed to be practiced in singapore?

Force 136

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Too many India Indians in singapore already.

India Indians bring with them their evil Caste System - they look down on local Indians for being low caste dark skinned Southern Indians.

But Singaporean Indians are too meek to protest. Having 2 Ministers from their community, the PAP had castrated the Singaporean Indian Community from speaking out their minds.......

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why is EVERYONE MISSING THE FUCKING POINT HERE? This Indian apuneh bitch IS A NURSING PROFESSIONAL herself. WTF. She is an assistant nurse at Tan Tock Seng hospital. I mean she was not a cleaning lady, hawker assistant or some uneducated labourer. She is supposed to have some medical training such that she was apparently qualified enough to be hired by TTSH as an assistant nurse.

So what she is claiming that is that she is so incompetent as a medical professional that she did not notice she had a fever and her cunt was itchy and smelly and she had a burning sensation whenever she pissed, all the classic signs of a urinary tract infection? SHe was so incompetent that she could not identify a high fever and the risk it may bear to her unborn twins? And why is TTSH hiring foreign nurses that are 20 weeks pregnant? Was she pregnant after she arrived in singapore? If so, does TTSH also sponsor the husband? And most importantly, how can this kind of shit standard nursing be acceptable in Singapore? A nurse who can't recognize she has a serious UTI, a nurse who cannot understand a high fever and the impact on her unborn babies is allowed to practice in Singapore? WTF? How can you claim to be a medical hub par excellence when you have 3rd world Indian medical standards being allowed to be practiced in singapore?

She is just an assistant nurse, not enrolled nurse or Registered nurse, more like a clinic assistance. She obviously have poor personal hygiene & since she is pregnant & have UTI, must go & seek medical professional help asap. The causes are many, maybe diabetes, due to age, race , diet etc...

Simple home remedy can stop UTI infection like drinking cranberry juice, not the one you find at Cunt till you see, that comes with pomegranate, the pure cranberry juice, look for it at Cold Storage, Jason's etc..

I had UTI once, a very long time back....drank the cranberry juice & it works, of course, if yours is serious, better go seek a doctor......why did't she see the doctors at TTSH??:rolleyes:

Administrator

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Indian national was diagnosed with a life-threatening bacterial infection in the urinary tract, according to defence papers filed by the hospital’s lawyer Kuah Boon Theng. This was complicated by multi-organ failure, including acute respiratory distress syndrome, severe septic shock and acute kidney injury.

They don't have a habit of cleaning their private after peeing?

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
When the PAP started importing millions of people from the 3rd world they should have expected some to have medical problems. In the west if you want to emigrate there they check for criminal activities as well as medical fitness before accepting anyone.

As far as I know in Spore you don't bother to do any checks and that is why you have all sorts of problems.

Equalisation

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
When the PAP started importing millions of people from the 3rd world they should have expected some to have medical problems. In the west if you want to emigrate there they check for criminal activities as well as medical fitness before accepting anyone.

As far as I know in Spore you don't bother to do any checks and that is why you have all sorts of problems.

Yes. Their main concern are new votes from the new citizens !!:mad:

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
I had UTI once, a very long time back....drank the cranberry juice & it works, of course, if yours is serious, better go seek a doctor......why did't she see the doctors at TTSH??:rolleyes:

She probably is not married and kenna knocked up with twins. Too malu to go back to her own workplace to seek medical treatment, because all the staff there know her. Or maybe she is married and the hubby back in Shitland, and she got impregnated by local fuck buddy. Also cannot go to her workplace in case a co-worker report to the hubby in India.

But even assistant nurse has some medical training. Singapore don't have 'Registered" nurse designation. That is only in places like the US and canada where you need to go to university for 4 years to get a Bachelor in Nursing degree. In order to be a nurse in Singapore, you don't need to go to that high a level. What is a staff nurse in Singapore is closest equivalent to the Licenced Practical Nurse (LPN) in the US and canada. This Assistant Nurse is closest to a Nursing Aide/care Aide in the US/canada. But even those have some training. The fact that she cannot even recognize the signs in her own body is worrying to me, when you consider how she can deliver decent medical care when the standard is so low.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
She probably is not married and kenna knocked up with twins. Too malu to go back to her own workplace to seek medical treatment, because all the staff there know her. Or maybe she is married and the hubby back in Shitland, and she got impregnated by local fuck buddy. Also cannot go to her workplace in case a co-worker report to the hubby in India.

But even assistant nurse has some medical training. Singapore don't have 'Registered" nurse designation. That is only in places like the US and canada where you need to go to university for 4 years to get a Bachelor in Nursing degree. In order to be a nurse in Singapore, you don't need to go to that high a level. What is a staff nurse in Singapore is closest equivalent to the Licenced Practical Nurse (LPN) in the US and canada. This Assistant Nurse is closest to a Nursing Aide/care Aide in the US/canada. But even those have some training. The fact that she cannot even recognize the signs in her own body is worrying to me, when you consider how she can deliver decent medical care when the standard is so low.

From my knowledge, things might have changed over the years, I have not been catching up. What I know, is that, they have Nursing Aide. Enrol Nurse, RN = Registered Nurse & SRN = State Registered Nurse. From my old Time, Nursing Assistant, Nurse. SRN & then Matron. Matron, is like the one, you see in "one flew over the cuckoo nest"..I have many classmates, whose mum are SRN or Matron, these people usually gets their nursing certificate in UK , Scotland, Ireland, England or Australia & have title like Fellowship of..something nursing something. With a SRN qualification, recognise worldwide...you get employed as a medical professional straightaway anywhere.

This ah neh, you may be right....I think is a nursing aide & with the training, must b sleeping through lectures, cannot recognise the symptom of an UTI & especially during pregnancy, one must see a doctor, right away & one wonder where was her O&G doctor? Maybe, she , during pregnancy was still having an infected lingam...dare not see a doctor or she is educated from that mumbai university also...:rolleyes:

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal
Also take note, now there are lots of FT doctors in sinkieland.

QUOTE=Jah_rastafar_I;1471340]Do you think the indian doctors in india can actually perform better than singapore? Take note india doctors not US, UK, aussie drs.[/QUOTE]

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
From my knowledge, things might have changed over the years, I have not been catching up. What I know, is that, they have Nursing Aide. Enrol Nurse, RN = Registered Nurse & SRN = State Registered Nurse. From my old Time, Nursing Assistant, Nurse. SRN & then Matron. Matron, is like the one, you see in "one flew over the cuckoo nest"..I have many classmates, whose mum are SRN or Matron, these people usually gets their nursing certificate in UK , Scotland, Ireland, England or Australia & have title like Fellowship of..something nursing something. With a SRN qualification, recognise worldwide...you get employed as a medical professional straightaway anywhere.

This ah neh, you may be right....I think is a nursing aide & with the training, must b sleeping through lectures, cannot recognise the symptom of an UTI & especially during pregnancy, one must see a doctor, right away & one wonder where was her O&G doctor? Maybe, she , during pregnancy was still having an infected lingam...dare not see a doctor or she is educated from that mumbai university also...:rolleyes:

Still pretty unchanged since your time. The position 'Matron" is now what is called a Senior Staff Nurse. In those days, very few staff nurses made it to "Matron" position. Many got married along the way, when to other vocations, burn out, etc. The Matrons were the most seow on anal bitches around. I have a couple of relatives who were matrons. They are very good at ass kissing the doctors and fawn over the Dr.'s words like gospel from god. That is how they got the position. back then, all they had was a O level and then when to school of nursing at SGH, they sure as hell don't have the intellect or money to get nursing certificate in UK, etc. I know because when I was a younger man, many of the student nurses were living at the dorm there on the SGH ground, and I got sneaked in a few times, and fucked a few of them. But i digress. Maybe that changed during your time.

But going back to this apuneh bitch, seems she is an enrol nurse. That is the alternate name for assistant nurse. In singapore, the whole system is quite deceiving versus the rest of the western countries' healthcare system. In singapore, the nurse that you usually encounter is called a staff nurse. He/she is the graduate of a 3 year nursing course at one of the polys or something like that. After graduating, she becomes a staff nurse and is "registered" by the governing body. SO, sometimes, a staff nurse is also called a registered nurse. In the western countries like Australia, UK, Canada, US, NZ, a minimum standard to be called a nurse is a full 4 year degree in Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) from a university. many large and good unis in these countries offer a BSN degree. After graduating with a BSN, the graduate must further write a state board exam and pass it. She is then allowed to work in a hospital as a Registered Nurse. As I have said, this is the minimum standard. In these western countries, a singapore nurse 3 year diploma course is maybe considered the equivalent of a licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) which is one level below a RN. In singapore, you can also take a uni course after you graduate from Poly from SIT or some other places, but few do that.

As mentioned, In the western countries, one level below a RN is the LPN. In singapore, one level below a diploma holding staff nurse is an enrol nurse or assistant nurse. It seems this is what this apuneh was. In western countries, the LPN course is at least 18 months to 2 + years, full time, with practicum and the whole works. Usually LPNs in western countries work mostly in retirement homes and non acute facilities. In singapore, an assistant nurse would be equivalent to the level below LPN in the west, i.e. Healthcare Aide. This is the lowest possible position in the medical nursing care field in western countries. Usually, to get a Healthcare aide course, it will take about 6 months. They are the poop cleaners, patient bathers, etc. low guy on the totem pole.

To summarize:

Western Countries : Registered Nurse (BSN holder) = No Equivalent in SIngapore, unless diploma holder staff nurse takes a further course at a uni....maybe.

Western Countries : LPN (Licensed practical nurse, one level below RN) = Staff Nurse/Registered Nurse in Singapore with a diploma

Western Countries: Heatlhcare Aide (One level below LPN) = Enrol Nurse/Assistant nurse in singapore

Western Countries: ???? Janitor? No equivalent = Nursing Aide in SIngapore

P.S. To be nursing aide in singapore a Pinay must have minimum Bachelor of Science in Nursing from a Filipino Uni. Tells u their standard. And tells you how low the standard in singapore is when so many of these pinay fucks are running around.

Last edited:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Still pretty unchanged since your time. The position 'Matron" is now what is called a Senior Staff Nurse. In those days, very few staff nurses made it to "Matron" position. Many got married along the way, when to other vocations, burn out, etc. The Matrons were the most seow on anal bitches around. I have a couple of relatives who were matrons. They are very good at ass kissing the doctors and fawn over the Dr.'s words like gospel from god. That is how they got the position. back then, all they had was a O level and then when to school of nursing at SGH, they sure as hell don't have the intellect or money to get nursing certificate in UK, etc. I know because when I was a younger man, many of the student nurses were living at the dorm there on the SGH ground, and I got sneaked in a few times, and fucked a few of them. But i digress. Maybe that changed during your time.

But going back to this apuneh bitch, seems she is an enrol nurse. That is the alternate name for assistant nurse. In singapore, the whole system is quite deceiving versus the rest of the western countries' healthcare system. In singapore, the nurse that you usually encounter is called a staff nurse. He/she is the graduate of a 3 year nursing course at one of the polys or something like that. After graduating, she becomes a staff nurse and is "registered" by the governing body. SO, sometimes, a staff nurse is also called a registered nurse. In the western countries like Australia, UK, Canada, US, NZ, a minimum standard to be called a nurse is a full 4 year degree in Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) from a university. many large and good unis in these countries offer a BSN degree. After graduating with a BSN, the graduate must further write a state board exam and pass it. She is then allowed to work in a hospital as a Registered Nurse. As I have said, this is the minimum standard. In these western countries, a singapore nurse 3 year diploma course is maybe considered the equivalent of a licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) which is one level below a RN. In singapore, you can also take a uni course after you graduate from Poly from SIT or some other places, but few do that.

As mentioned, In the western countries, one level below a RN is the LPN. In singapore, one level below a diploma holding staff nurse is an enrol nurse or assistant nurse. It seems this is what this apuneh was. In western countries, the LPN course is at least 18 months to 2 + years, full time, with practicum and the whole works. Usually LPNs in western countries work mostly in retirement homes and non acute facilities. In singapore, an assistant nurse would be equivalent to the level below LPN in the west, i.e. Healthcare Aide. This is the lowest possible position in the medical nursing care field in western countries. Usually, to get a Healthcare aide course, it will take about 6 months. They are the poop cleaners, patient bathers, etc. low guy on the totem pole.

To summarize:

Western Countries : Registered Nurse (BSN holder) = No Equivalent in SIngapore, unless diploma holder staff nurse takes a further course at a uni....maybe.

Western Countries : LPN (Licensed practical nurse, one level below RN) = Staff Nurse/Registered Nurse in Singapore with a diploma

Western Countries: Heatlhcare Aide (One level below LPN) = Enrol Nurse/Assistant nurse in singapore

Western Countries: ???? Janitor? No equivalent = Nursing Aide in SIngapore

P.S. To be nursing aide in singapore a Pinay must have minimum Bachelor of Science in Nursing from a Filipino Uni. Tells u their standard. And tells you how low the standard in singapore is when so many of these pinay fucks are running around.

On the Pinay thing , I know, I have tried placing quite a few of them with very impressive nursing qualification, doing this, just to get my mind busy. I actually grew up with quite a number of the old nursing staff, many of whom are neighbours & was fortunate enough that, they were nice people, they were SRN's & then later in their years, they became MATRON & quite many of them resigned thereafter....I think you know, how great are government is....long story here, but the story is not new. I actually grew up with civil servants, teachers, principals, & other senior people & if I go on....ha ha ha nvm.

That is how I know in some detail, rather aged , the Nurses, SRN, Matron, the nursing aides & in the past the amahs etc...we still have a long way, matching our healthcare system to any westernised countries....getting there, "massaging this & that"...what is new?

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
On the Pinay thing , I know, I have tried placing quite a few of them with very impressive nursing qualification, doing this, just to get my mind busy. I actually grew up with quite a number of the old nursing staff, many of whom are neighbours & was fortunate enough that, they were nice people, they were SRN's & then later in their years, they became MATRON & quite many of them resigned thereafter....I think you know, how great are government is....long story here, but the story is not new. I actually grew up with civil servants, teachers, principals, & other senior people & if I go on....ha ha ha nvm.

That is how I know in some detail, rather aged , the Nurses, SRN, Matron, the nursing aides & in the past the amahs etc...we still have a long way, matching our healthcare system to any westernised countries....getting there, "massaging this & that"...what is new?

Check out this ad in the Phillipines and look at the qualification requirement. SIngapore healthcare system is really a fucking joke.

http://www.mipinternational.com/announcements.php?id=110

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Indian national was diagnosed with a life-threatening bacterial infection in the urinary tract, according to defence papers filed by the hospital’s lawyer Kuah Boon Theng. This was complicated by multi-organ failure, including acute respiratory distress syndrome, severe septic shock and acute kidney injury.

What kind of shit did she eat? Or did she not drink water at all for days?!