• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

JW5 / Golden Dragon Incident [destined for rubbish heap]

enterprise2

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: JW5 / Golden Dragon Incident

hahaha...not everything has to involve papee and ministars lah...
anybody with half a brain should be able to make his own judgement.

U guys r a real joke! Who's interested in your petty squabbles?? We r supposed to be united in opposing the MIWs and this is as good a time as any...but this infighting is absurd, maybe in the immortal words of our great leader LKY, u need to 'bang a few heads....'

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

U guys r a real joke! Who's interested in your petty squabbles?? We r supposed to be united in opposing the MIWs and this is as good a time as any...but this infighting is absurd, maybe in the immortal words of our great leader LKY, u need to 'bang a few heads....'

United against papigs? Then why some arsehole is being supported by KNOWN papibs since the so called squabbles started.

FrenFish

Alfrescian
Loyal

i dont see any incident between jw and gd. i only see the incident between u the jw.

fucking shit stirrer scroobal. simply despicable trying to drag gd into the mess u created. very typical of u i must add.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Too many egoes, too little room here. Leongsam needs to take note of that. See you guys when the dust is settled or what is left of you guys anyways.

Summed up nicely....forum gone mad.
Pap IBs riding on this to flood with boliao threads again.
Dun let forum go to the dogs

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Firstly relax, these things has to happen once in a while.

I whacked JW5 for what he wrote about GD to GD. I thought it was very poor and caustic from someone whose level of contributions was nowhere near to Golden Dragon. I am sure Golden Dragon can stand on his two and does not need any help. I waited a day and as no one said anything to defend GD I went in.

This has nothing to with TCSS, light hearted banter, hijacking thread etc. But it was usual lot and their old chestnuts about balance in the forum hubris. It was one guy who with his small lot of small minded followers who thought he could get away with it.

When I do these things I do it in the open. I also wait to see the comments from others who I consider as upright.

Then you have the usual lot, those in support of their leaders and close associates. Quite understandable. Then the usual scam artists and hardcore followers of certain party.

relax kee lan,

now everyone wack you.... shiok!!!!