• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

JW5 / Golden Dragon Incident [destined for rubbish heap]

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: JW5 / Golden Dragon Incident

ideas is what i am looking for. not so much support. that's why that ASSHOLE thinks he is so damm smart. support doesn't stop me getting sued, nor does it pay the bills.
my cuurent lawyer is good. my 3rd since this business started. and its always good to get more ideas for a defense in court

jw5

Loyal

Firstly relax, these things has to happen once in a while.

I whacked JW5 for what he wrote about GD to GD. I thought it was very poor and caustic from someone whose level of contributions was nowhere near to Golden Dragon. I am sure Golden Dragon can stand on his two and does not need any help. I waited a day and as no one said anything to defend GD I went in.

This has nothing to with TCSS, light hearted banter, hijacking thread etc. But it was usual lot and their old chestnuts about balance in the forum hubris. It was one guy who with his small lot of small minded followers who thought he could get away with it.

When I do these things I do it in the open. I also wait to see the comments from others who I consider as upright.

Then you have the usual lot, those in support of their leaders and close associates. Quite understandable. Then the usual scam artists and hardcore followers of certain party.

Manipulative mother fucking bastard scroobal, you must wait until your children die then you will shut the fuck up is it?

In the meantime your wife is having the time of her life fucking her young lover and clasping his dick in her vagina lips.

Piece of shit sonofabitch scroobal , you must have had a very difficult childhood with your fucked up useless parents, go fuck and kill yourself.

Because your children will be dead soon anyway, no point for you to live so long.

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

prayers time for the FIRST SEVEN
amitufu...arnitofu....amitabhatufu....

jw5

Loyal

your vulval mouth once more
war has been declared once again
after a period of mourning
you rabid dog is destined to turn into bones

Hello there.

A warning for all newbies and a reminder for all oldies including the fogeys and sycophants that the forummer with the nickname scroobal is a manipulative motherfucker (MMF):

A long long time ago and in a land far far away
A boy started a forum for folks to have their say
It’s meant for the common man a place for all and sundry
He tried to think of a good name and finally thought of sammy

A pathetic coward from the elite wanted to say his piece
Too scared to appear in public this place to him was bliss
His chosen nick was scroobal a name now known to all
It would be fine except it didn’t say that he was missing one ball

He claimed to be a know-it-all and he would name drop daily
His behaviour as seen by most was that of a manipulative bully
Arrogance was his forte and he was not beyond deceit
If you wanted him to like you, you had better lick his feet

Disagree with him one time and he would never forget you
Tyrants like him would never allow you to have your point of view
This piece of shit would sometimes try to talk like the common man
But if you dared to go against him he would hit you with a ban

He would later lie about it and claim it was not him
It’s simply normal for this asshole to think that we are dim
He has a bunch of elite cronies who would follow him to the end
This bunch of sycophants insist on keeping their heads in the sand

Blind to the bullying and manipulation he continues with gutso
This egoistic charlatan scroobal has really reached a low
He has no self-awareness his upbringing is in question
What he needs from the rest of us is to be taught a severe lesson

He claims to be a defender of the common man but that is pure bullshit
Just mention anything about those elites and he’s chomping at the bit
His anger with the men in white may sometimes confuse us
Most likely he was discarded by them and thrown under the bus

This manipulative bully still runs the roost but this ditty is for fun
If you think of trusting him, remember he said “Khaw will not run!”
If this piece of scroobal shit does not realize he’s a bullying pest
The rest of us will simply have to think of ways to whip his fucking ass.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

prayers time for the FIRST SEVEN
amitufu...arnitofu....amitabhatufu....

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

#JW5

seriously,you need help....
as old pals here in this forum
please go see your family doctor
you really need counselling...

enterprise2

Alfrescian
Loyal

#JW5

Everybody! Please take your medication now!! Otherwise I will be forced to release a Vulcan anesthetic mist that knock everyone out for 48 hours!! Ready that Mr Spock!

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Firstly relax, these things has to happen once in a while.

When I do these things I do it in the open. I also wait to see the comments from others who I consider as upright.

1st of all, you're not relaxed. after being exposed by jw as a fraud, you devise a series of "jw vs. _____" threads to take him down. these desperate attempts are to salvage whatever is left of your moniker in tatters and in flames.

on another thread, you just called joetys "no standard and no class" in your reply to hotbot. this after praising and admiring joe in several of your arse-licking posts for contribution in the thai thread. after he has signed off, erased everything and left the forum, you take the opportunity to throw him under the bus. he may have no means to read or defend himself. it shows what kind of a scumbag you are. the truly "no standard and no class" label belongs to you.

you need to be exposed. and we thank jw for that. you must have been such a scumbag and backstabber that cause jw to almost lose his mind. and you want to use the "upright" sound byte to call your clones and clan over to defend you?

what a crock and a crook! it's over. your moniker is history. :rolleyes:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

1st of all, you're not relaxed. after being exposed by jw as a fraud, you devise a series of "jw vs. _____" threads to take him down. these desperate attempts are to salvage whatever is left of your moniker in tatters and in flames.

on another thread, you just called joetys "no standard and no class" in your reply to hotbot. this after praising and admiring joe in several of your arse-licking posts for contribution in the thai thread. after he has signed off, erased everything and left the forum, you take the opportunity to throw him under the bus. he may have no means to read or defend himself. it shows what kind of a scumbag you are. the truly "no standard and no class" label belongs to you.

you need to be exposed. and we thank jw for that. you must have been such a scumbag and backstabber that cause jw to almost lose his mind. and you want to use the "upright" sound byte to call your clones and clan over to defend you?

what a crock and a crook! it's over. your moniker is history. :rolleyes:

which post did ah screw call joetys no standard and no class.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

hey kopi-o, oops...... i mean theblackhole, your 4-liner stanzas not very good. they don't rhyme and meter is off. you need help. i can be your tutor. :biggrin:

kukubird58

Alfrescian
Loyal

And I do expect you to stalk me as few others do like JW5, kukubird etc. When people are shown for what they are and embarrassed in full view of others , this is what happens. .
hahaha....u are really thick skinned...and again show your true colours.....twisting and turning despite being exposed so many times.
yes, u would like your blinkered PLPs to think that I am stalking u.
truth is i have been exposing your bullshits and slimey charactor...
everyone of those post can be elaborated when challenged....
u are smart enough to act dumb and taking pleasure on the sideline when your binkered PLPs (elephant/kingrant/tfbh) come in and embarrass themselves.....
u are fxxking evil

Last edited:

enterprise2

Alfrescian
Loyal

hahaha....u are really thick skinned...and again show your true colours.....twisting and turning despite being exposed so many times.
yes, u would like your blinkered PLPs to think that I am stalking u.
truth is i have been exposing your bullshits and slimey charactor...
everyone of those post can be elaborated when challenged....
u are smart enough to act dumb and taking pleasure on the sideline when your binkered PLPs (elephant/kingrant/tfbh) come in and embarrass themselves.....
u are fxxking evil
Guys! Guys! I am pretty sure our ministars r rolling in laughter reading all these!!

kukubird58

Alfrescian
Loyal

Guys! Guys! I am pretty sure our ministars r rolling in laughter reading all these!!
hahaha...not everything has to involve papee and ministars lah...
anybody with half a brain should be able to make his own judgement.