• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

JW5 / Golden Dragon Incident [destined for rubbish heap]

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Firstly relax, these things has to happen once in a while.

I whacked JW5 for what he wrote about GD to GD. I thought it was very poor and caustic from someone whose level of contributions was nowhere near to Golden Dragon. I am sure Golden Dragon can stand on his two and does not need any help. I waited a day and as no one said anything to defend GD I went in.

This has nothing to with TCSS, light hearted banter, hijacking thread etc. But it was usual lot and their old chestnuts about balance in the forum hubris. It was one guy who with his small lot of small minded followers who thought he could get away with it.

When I do these things I do it in the open. I also wait to see the comments from others who I consider as upright.

Then you have the usual lot, those in support of their leaders and close associates. Quite understandable. Then the usual scam artists and hardcore followers of certain party.

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: JW5 / Golden Dragon Incident

good grief. get a proper life....
now start whacking again

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

What did he wrote about GD?
At least provide a link to those clueless ones like me. Thank you

cunnilaubu

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Just as I thought we are going to have a quiet weekend........:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal

It is in the thread "How We Assess People" by JW5. Note the interesting and grandiose sounding thread title. The thread did him no good in the end as he ended by on his ass instead of assessing others.

What did he wrote about GD?
At least provide a link to those clueless ones like me. Thank you

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal

As far as I am concerned you are dishonest person who mislead me and others in this forum by a series of misleading posts and omissions to further your agenda which is to stake a claim for your family's estate. Trying to portraying yourself as homeless and without means when you have substantial wealth compared to many others in this forum and elsewhere is despicable. If it did come out in the press most people would not have realised what was going on. And your bullshit about charity and giving away furniture and wines.

And I do expect you to stalk me as few others do like JW5, kukubird etc. When people are shown for what they are and embarrassed in full view of others , this is what happens.

By way, the fact that you stopped talking about being homeless, seeking sympathy etc says a lot.

I will repeat these things as I was made a sucker receiving your PMs and fighting your cause and not happy about it.

good grief. get a proper life....
now start whacking again

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

lardy dah
you should learn to read properly before commenting but then again what can gods do

see you in court,
supernal (sp?)

try to spell again SER PE NA

Last edited:

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

im a such a liar?

i suppose i conjured up the jpg email
sent feb 27

room (FILEminimizer).jpg

enterprise2

Alfrescian
Loyal

As far as I am concerned you are dishonest person who mislead me and others in this forum by a series of misleading posts and omissions to further your agenda which is to stake a claim for your family's estate. Trying to portraying yourself as homeless and without means when you have substantial wealth compared to many others in this forum and elsewhere is despicable. If it did come out in the press most people would not have realised what was going on. And your bullshit about charity and giving away furniture and wines.

And I do expect you to stalk me as few others do like JW5, kukubird etc. When people are shown for what they are and embarrassed in full view of others , this is what happens.

By way, the fact that you stopped talking about being homeless, seeking sympathy etc says a lot.

I will repeat these things as I was made a sucker receiving your PMs and fighting your cause and not happy about it.

Common bro!! U mean u actually fell for that!! All of us knew it was bullshit! Or did u harbour come hidden desire to be her knight in shinning amour!

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Common bro!! U mean u actually fell for that!! All of us knew it was bullshit! Or did u harbour come hidden desire to be her knight in shinning amour!

Ah scroo doesn't have the base desires of ordinary mortal men. When he helps a woman in distress it's becasue he's doing it out of the kindess of his heart and love for all humanity especially that of a distraught woman caught in the large jaws of a powerful family in sg political scene.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

wendy do you have a large inheritance waiting for you should you win this court case? Niggers like drifter wanted to know you cos of that.

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Too many egoes, too little room here. Leongsam needs to take note of that. See you guys when the dust is settled or what is left of you guys anyways.

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

wendy do you have a large inheritance waiting for you should you win this court case? Niggers like drifter wanted to know you cos of that.

whoever wins will be awarded costs, never 100% tho. if the judge wants to adward you $1 , i suppose he/she can...
i do have the money to pay the lawyer, but after payment will be in very bad shape fniancially.
note that is the not same as saying i have no money
just like saying the van is looking like a sooner reality is not the same as saying i am homeless...

likewise when someone else says that he does not have the means to pay $50000, it does not mean he is saying that he is suspended without pay

i have the means to pay the lawyers bill, but after that not much cash left. asset is the shoe box, but not sure if will have to sell to pay back or otherwise. depends on court result

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

whoever wins will be awarded costs, never 100% tho. if the judge wants to adward you $1 , i suppose he/she can...
i do have the money to pay the lawyer, but after payment will be in very bad shape fniancially.
note that is the not same as saying i have no money
just like saying the van is looking like a sooner reality is not the same as saying i am homeless...

likewise when someone else says that he does not have the means to pay $50000, it does not mean he is saying that he is suspended without pay

i have the means to pay the lawyers bill, but after that not much cash left. asset is the shoe box, but not sure if will have to sell to pay back or otherwise. depends on court result

I see. Don't worry niggers like tfbh will probably support you but you might have to do freaky things for him like actually allow him to stick something of his into your nether regions and actually converse with him face to face. That by itself is worth a fortune.