• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What's The Deal With Scroobal? [destined for rubbish heap]

Dreamer1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: What's The Deal With Scroobal?

PM Lee smiling broadly,this is what he expected to happen to any one who dare to wave "Anti PAP" flag in Singapore,sleep well,Long,now very hopeful to see a repeat in opposoition parties,PAP is safe for another 1,000 years.of course BIG performance bonus tlo you know who who operate here

Dreamer1

Alfrescian
Loyal

think one of our folks here going to walk for water tomorrow, ask him to check if pinky is smiling :eek::eek::eek:
Brother ZH,now PM Lee is fighting too many enemies,brother Scroobal is probably on his TOP list

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Brother ZH,now PM Lee is fighting too many enemies,brother Scroobal is probably on his TOP list

wrong. nobody to loong or "political lightweight" to sam. nobody takes shim seriously these days after shis arse is exposed.

chupacabra

Alfrescian
Loyal

What are you ladies rambling about..Panties too tight..Catfights are for pussies .

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset

hehehe... we are just but Internet monikers :smile::smile::smile:
公道自在人心。if pinky can't handle critics, he can always fall back on his sycophants :p:p:p

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

hehehe... we are just but Internet monikers :smile::smile::smile:
公道自在人心。if pinky can't handle critics, he can always fall back on his sycophants :p:p:p

Not me. Speak for yourself and your ilk.

I'm an icon. :biggrin:

Last edited:

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

You are dumbfuck kopisai....
Your clones keep getting exposed....play smarter next time

good morning narong the sarong
you're the worst fool in this forum
so easily deceived and so easily worked up
have a tiger on me...relac..your peabrain will become carrot brain...hahahaha...

Glaringly

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset

Oh that. My points went up and down like see-saw over time.

See lah, having a decent conversation cost me 270 points, from 136 to -135. Better keep my mouth shut otherwise this Internet Hero would surely zap with his army of clones. I very scared leh :biggrin:

power.jpg

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

See lah, having a decent conversation cost me 270 points, from 136 to -135. Better keep my mouth shut otherwise this Internet Hero would surely zap with his army of clones. I very scared leh :biggrin:

you dont have to worry
this is typical of the mafia here
the godfathers, the mobsters and the rabid dogs
post bravely with confidence
don't let these rabid dogs silent you
majulah singapura!!! majulah glaringly!!!

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal

the crux in this forum or for that matter whatever forums is :

LIVE & LET LIVE

everyone has the right to their opinions. the reader also has his right not to read it by clicking on the IGNORE key. but it isn't a right for the one sabotage another when he doesn't endorse or agree to his opinions.

all here should learn to grow up and also learn to live with dickheads who are plain stubborn, ignorant to the extend of being stupid.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal

i may not like screwball for his lame pettiness but i can't tolerate that he's pinpointed and continuously being osctracised.

if we do not like his posting, just click the IGNORE key. it's that simple.

would you want to be in screwball's shoe to be persistently flamed?

if u do not want that, then what give u the right to do that to others??