• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What's The Deal With Scroobal? [destined for rubbish heap]

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I seldom start threads so pls humour me....

Admit am too lazy to go thru all the related postings.......actually tried to but could not form a full picture of what's going on.....

Can anyone summarize it for me? And how is Pii Joe and AK leaving related to scroobal's postings? What and how did he post that was so earth shattering? Pappytail name also being throw around.......this cb kia pap IB also got one hand in this episode?

Thanks in advance.

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: What's The Deal With Scroobal?

Admit am too lazy to go thru all the related postings.......actually tried to but could not form a full picture of what's going on.....

Can anyone summarize it for me? And how is Pii Joe and AK leaving related to scroobal's postings? What and how did he post that was so earth shattering? Pappytail name also being throw around.......this cb kia pap IB also got one hand in this episode?

Thanks in advance.

hi there

1. bro, my hunch.
2. peppi equates kinana.
3. but now, less irritating for the time being.
4. it is a man with some pus or pretending to be pussy or dick or both rolled into one:biggrin:

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

screw is a despicable, mentally ill, motherfucking psychopath. he should go to IMH for a checkup asap. he was a former loyal dog of the establishment. the miw must have fuck and whip screw's ass real bad back then for him to moan and rant about miw 24/7 here. believe what screw says at your own peril.

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal

I would like to know as well. Surprisingly he hasn't been very active recently as well.

Glaringly

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset

Those who are not equip with protective shield, shouldn't touch the inferno.

Me included.

jw5

Loyal

Thanks in advance.

Do you want an answer from me or from someone who is in a better mood?

To think that you keep harping on the 60.1% all the time, you really haven't got a clue what's the issue.
Please try to look at underlying reasons next time and not simply skim the surface whenever you see a problem.

I still enjoy reading your posts though, but really not this one.

Glaringly

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset

Why are you so afraid of merely shadows and helium air balloons? :rolleyes:

Haven't you heard of shadow phobia?

Beware it lurks and stay with you permanently, I rather be safe then to go bonkus! :rolleyes:

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Haven't you heard of shadow phobia?

Beware it lurks and stay with you permanently, I rather be safe then to go bonkus! :rolleyes:

LOL! You need more points to fend off any shadow attack, I understand. :wink:

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

well done narong
you have improved one step forward
but still two steps backward
try harder ...good luck

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Enlighten me too.

I should try to take SBF more seriously from now on ... :cool:

he lost his dick in sbf, and we are looking for it. :biggrin:

Phew! I thought some screws missing. That is more serious than losing a dick.

Last edited:

Hawkeye1819

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Do you want an answer from me or from someone who is in a better mood?

To think that you keep harping on the 60.1% all the time, you really haven't got a clue what's the issue.
Please try to look at underlying reasons next time and not simply skim the surface whenever you see a problem.

I still enjoy reading your posts though, but really not this one.

Although I do not post often, anyone who comes here will notice your postings that you have made these few days. It is also not hard to see what went wrong.

TS strikes me as someone who likes to ask for the sake of asking. This is not a criticism. In the Confucian era, such behaviour was considered to be polite behaviour.