• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Did not see Peppertail post for past 10 minutes....a new world record.

shctaw

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Peppertail should get her decaying private part off all matters.

This bitch is not a moderator, but a 2 headed snake.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Peppertail should get her decaying private part off all matters.

This bitch is not a moderator, but a 2 headed snake.

In case you guys really need to know....and I'll only say it once here and never repeat it again, so listen up.

Peppertail is Alamaking

Now, you just need to figure out who Alamaking really is and the sequence of threads here recently will point you the identity.

Game Over.

peppertail

Alfrescian
Loyal
In case you guys really need to know....and I'll only say it once here and never repeat it again, so listen up.

Peppertail is Alamaking

Now, you just need to figure out who Alamaking really is and the sequence of threads here recently will point you the identity.

Game Over.

Yawn....You had your chance confirming it yesterday, to bad you chickened out.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yawn....You had your chance confirming it yesterday, to bad you chickened out.

I didn't chicken out. I didn't plan to meet you at all.
C'mon, I'm not interested in knowing our identity. I dun give a flying fuck to you or anyone else here.

I'm only here for some light entertainment and some fun.

However, I sincerely hope you would trash all the recent threads on Scroo and yourself and Alamaking, etc, into the rubbish heap, even though Leongsam will keep retrieving them like a karung guni man. Mod, do your job! LOL.

peppertail

Alfrescian
Loyal
I didn't chicken out. I didn't plan to meet you at all.
C'mon, I'm not interested in knowing our identity. I dun give a flying fuck to you or anyone else here.

I'm only here for some light entertainment and some fun.

However, I sincerely hope you would trash all the recent threads on Scroo and yourself and Alamaking, etc, into the rubbish heap, even though Leongsam will keep retrieving them like a karung guni man. Mod, do your job! LOL.

Like i said: CHICKENSHIT...

th.jpg

peppertail

Alfrescian
Loyal
You're really dense. You've more to lose with your identity exposed while I've none. Who's the chickenshit we're very clear.
I'm just Sinkie, a nobody. LOL.

Now it's getting interesting :smile:. What exactly do i have to lose??

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Now it's getting interesting :smile:. What exactly do i have to lose??

What? You've nothing to lose? Are you on some fucking drugs? If you so garang like now, show your face then, chickenshit!

Stop getting on my back. You're not my match.

Here's a song for you...Key Largo. I like to be unshaven too.

peppertail

Alfrescian
Loyal
What? You've nothing to lose? Are you on some fucking drugs? If you so garang like now, show your face then, chickenshit!

Stop getting on my back. You're not my match.

Here's a song for you...Key Largo. I like to be unshaven too.

Just answer the question chickenshit. What exactly do i have to lose?

Last edited: