• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

You no ball...son of a bitch.....banned me now....

shctaw

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
After scolding him for 3-4 hours still dare not banned me.

Delete my account....ou stupid ladyboy.

I challenged up to do it with you peppertail stupid bitch.

peppertail

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sorry dude, you are talking to the wrong person, i can't ban people. I can offer you this though, as a temporary measure:

th.jpg

MBSSLOTS

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
just abuse this crap lah...show him all the middle fingers, curse his parents, children etc...damn good stress relief after a hard day's work

peppertail

Alfrescian
Loyal
just abuse this crap lah...show him all the middle fingers, curse his parents, children etc...damn good stress relief after a hard day's work

Hi slut,

i decided to do you a favor and return your 400+ points, you gave me, back to you. With my current power and the 365 day spread it should only take 200+ years. Be patient please :biggrin:

Last edited:

MBSSLOTS

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Hi slut,

i decided to do you a favor and return your 400+ points you gave me back to you. With my current power and the 365 day spread it should only take 200+ years. Be patient please :biggrin:
I gave you points so that you can be abused by me. hehehe....Nothing is for free...:oIo::biggrin:

Last edited:

shctaw

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Your cheebye mouth got diarrhea.

Hi slut,

i decided to do you a favor and return your 400+ points, you gave me, back to you. With my current power and the 365 day spread it should only take 200+ years. Be patient please :biggrin:

MBSSLOTS

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Hi slut,

Be prepared to be abused by me for the next 200+ years dumbass! lol

shctaw

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Stupid point bitch....

You cannot buy a shit with your stupid point.

Hi slut,

Last edited:

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Confirmed this PeppertaiL is a Guniang now..when there was no askance to return anything.:cool:
You just decided to throw the engagement ring away; right ?..:eek::biggrin: