• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

All Fucking Cheebye Pappies Dogs! Come In!

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Good morning bro. So early woke up or you just finish cheonging??

Back to my friend, he always insultings others for supporting PAP, verbally.

Before and after GE2011, sometimes I argue with him on a few of what I think are good PAP policies, and he was as usual very anti PAP and say I silly whatsoever and came out with some big PAP conspiracy theory.

That is fine with me. However, KNNBCCB, most ironic thing is during GE 2011, I voted for Nicole Seah while he voted for PAP!!

Good Morning! Usually, i will fuck them up. After that whenever they complain i will ask them who they voted for. Their Lan Lan face is damn funny. :biggrin:

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Either he is trying to prove that he is no gay (Quote, "when shitting a long huge one, you feel shiok and get an orgasm") or he simply got a fucking small asshole. :biggrin:

so frightened and so kwai kwai
saw eatshit and pee in the pants
bloody bohlampar

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

They can slowly zap u all they like. I won't give u like a hundred points but maintain at twenty something range. :biggrin:

who are the THEY
Crane is being abusive and vulgar to my uncle
why are you supporting him and encouraging him
you should teach him to be civil, cool,calm,collected in this forum
like the ms tracytan - she is one of the best forummers here
you should not encourage hooliganism and thuggery