• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Thinking of giving up Singapore citizen.

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Does Goh Chok Tong have dual citizenship?

Who are you? Why do you want to know?
It is none of your business.

Singapore peasants should know their place in Singapore, you should spend more time making sure your IRAS return is done properly. :biggrin:

What, neddy is a quitter. He is a nobody! I will make sure all Singapore Quitters are ostracized by Singaporeans. Pui! I get 6.9mil people and all troublesome people like neddy emigrated. My contribution to those who own cars.

Last edited:

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
why give up? one more place to take cover if Viet get screwed.

Should I give up my citizenship?
Currently, I spend most of my time in Vietnam,
and will be marrying my long time Vietnamese gf this year.
Singapore lifestyle is too hectic, boring and too expensive.
Over in Vietnam, life is so much easier.

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you want to get your CPF monies, yes. If just a little in there, then how is your Vietnamese Passport? Sg passport easy to travel most places.

Cheers!

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Please see my thread on EIU's 2012 Democracy Index: http://sammyboy.com/showthread.php?...ime-to-Flawed-Democracy&p=1475217#post1475217

Vietnam is classified as an AUTHORITARIAN REGIME. Score is 2.89 and rank is no. 144, right at the bottom. Only Guinea, Djibouti (neber heard of this place) and Zimbabwe rank lower. Even China ranks higher on the democracy index.

Even if one takes up citizenship in Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia or Philippines instead, it would be an upgrade from SG's hybrid LEEgime to a flawed democracy. Please don't downgrade from a hybrid LEEgime to an authoritarian one.

Dat's only my rational thinking, but as they say, love is blind. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Don Muthuswamy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hehe.. Bro, I wont be getting that squeeze lah. Sg shall be my 'holiday' home. When ppl squeeze, I'm still on my bed Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.....zzzzz....zz... During off peak, I shall get up and enjoy my cheap kopi :-) Only get to stay Sg 3mths per year, so who cares...

10.9mil lagi shiok ! haha

Bro u rich go 4 holiday ok mah. But 4 avg Sinkee, dey damn tulan with evthing 4 sure.

axe168

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro u rich go 4 holiday ok mah. But 4 avg Sinkee, dey damn tulan with evthing 4 sure.

"If you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen". We don't need to subject to the mercy of any ruling party. Nobody force them to stay. It is better to get out and enjoy the cool environment. ;-)

Don Muthuswamy

Alfrescian
Loyal
"If you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen". We don't need to subject to the mercy of any ruling party. Nobody force them to stay. It is better to get out and enjoy the cool environment. ;-)

Aiya bro. U r fortunate mah. Not ev1 is so lucky like u. Some say dey have family 2 take care, some dun have a degree, some no money... u hear all des when de FT with no degree, no money oso have family can come over & steal jobs fm Sinkees & get Pr & shitizenship so easily. It appears more like de PAP has plucked de wings of Sinkees so dey cant fly. *Sigh*. :rolleyes:

axe168

Alfrescian
Loyal
In any event, once a party has succeeded in doing whatever he is doing. The ppl will call it "LUCKY". If he fails, ppl will say he's a FAILURE.

Luck will not come to you. You have to SEEK for Luck, dude.

The seeds-of-Happiness will not be able to harvest, if you don’t start to dig, plant, fertilise and water. Put in your hard work or put your balls into action.

Of course, I am Lucky...... after climbing the mountains of hurdles/obstacles.. and climbing & climbing...

Aiya bro. U r fortunate mah. Not ev1 is so lucky like u. Some say dey have family 2 take care, some dun have a degree, some no money... u hear all des when de FT with no degree, no money oso have family can come over & steal jobs fm Sinkees & get Pr & shitizenship so easily. It appears more like de PAP has plucked de wings of Sinkees so dey cant fly. *Sigh*. :rolleyes:

GoldenPeriod

Alfrescian
Loyal
Siao ah ! I am thinking of reinstating back my pink IC and you choose to give up ?

Singapore is going to be the land of millionaires.. obviously you can milk from them ?

Huh? How can you reinstate? I thought once you give up, very hard to get back.