• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ah boys to men part 1

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Saw this crap of a movie on the ipad. Free. At least for the part 1. First part of the movie was hogwash. Singapore was attacked by rogue forces who sent multiple fighter planes and attacked the cbd. The CG effects looked like something done by final year students. Very amateurish. Overall the film seems like trying too hard to justify why NS is necessary. In other words very pro govt. It's no wonder Jackass Neo keeps getting funding to churn these rubbish.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
already downloaded the movie didn't watch it to the end though. Are you going to watch part 2 on the big screen?

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Judging from what I have seen in part 1 so far, it's worth a look if it is free. But there are better alternatives in the cinema. I will recommend A Good Day To Die Hard over this propaganda shit any day.

Leepotism

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Jack Neo thought he's really a genius after Wooden Goh and Mrs Peanut praised him. In fact he's just another PAP apple polisher.

Last edited:

Logisex

Alfrescian
Loyal
Someone told me what he did to his ex fiancee and we've all seen what he did to his current wife. Why waste your time on a movie made by an asshole with no talent.

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
sinkies actually like this crap movie. 6 million box-office takings. will sinkies give another 6 million to the part 2 ?

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Jack Neo thought he's really a genius after Wooden Goh and Mrs Peanut praised him. In fact he's just another PAP apple polisher.

Say what we like this Jackass knows how to polish the right apple.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Jackass is one of the most disgusting character in showbiz. At least for ah beng Mark Lee, what you see is what you get.

Yes jackass and his disgusting gang no farking class always copy 台湾娱乐节目 really no class. I'm very sure many sinkies no longer watch TCS channels.

quartz28

Alfrescian
Loyal
Saw this crap of a movie on the ipad. Free. At least for the part 1. First part of the movie was hogwash. Singapore was attacked by rogue forces who sent multiple fighter planes and attacked the cbd. The CG effects looked like something done by final year students. Very amateurish. Overall the film seems like trying too hard to justify why NS is necessary. In other words very pro govt. It's no wonder Jackass Neo keeps getting funding to churn these rubbish.

1st portion CGA no meaning....way too long with no relation with the movie storyline ...think it's just an ego trip for jack....Rest of film, honestly not exactly too bad...just typical local low class/slapstick jokes...take a easy, don't be too critical or high brow...just watch and laugh it off lor.....

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Believe me there are enough sinkies to make jackass neo's new movie a success.

Yes another record breaking box office.
Believe it's the same dumbfucks that keep pap in power.
Watch free or pirate DVD....make sure that talentless teeko jack dun earn a cent.
But even free I dun want waste my time.

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The issuing-of-rifle parade really super wayang. During my time where got such nonsense ?