• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Feng Shui 2013

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
yup.goat is in terribly state.i m goat.
goat this yr got death star in the family.but i prepare myself already.
i am doing lot of good deeds and helping others

Think you are right.. My closest Uncle is now fighting for his life in a hospital in Adelaide.. He migrated there 25 years ago.. Doctors there already told his wife its only a matter of time.. My Ah Ma already went there few days ago to comfort my auntie.. Thats why our family didn't really celecbrate this year's CNY..

ykhuser

Alfrescian
Loyal
Think you are right.. My closest Uncle is now fighting for his life in a hospital in Adelaide.. He migrated there 25 years ago.. Doctors there already told his wife its only a matter of time.. My Ah Ma already went there few days ago to comfort my auntie.. Thats why our family didn't really celecbrate this year's CNY..
sad to hear that

Enforcer

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Sorry to hear this. Take care brother.

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

yo, sorry to hear that. don't take it too hard. at least he been enjoying his good life for the past 25 yrs. imagine if he choose to stay on, then that is tragedy. if u got any question regarding maritime can pm me.

ykhuser

Alfrescian
Loyal
NG boon gay bazi:
December 17, 1967

x 乙 壬 丁
x 卯 子 未

x=unknown hour

he got in born 子 卯 punishment.
子 卯 is classfied as sex scandal punishment.
palace punish: spouse

chart for 2013 feb 14
己 甲 癸
亥 寅 巳

亥-卯-未 (3 harmony combination)
today the day of pig 亥 is very crital to him.

Last edited:

Crane

Alfrescian
Loyal
NG boon gay bazi:
December 17, 1967

x 乙 壬 丁
x 卯 子 未

x=unknown hour

he got in born 子 卯 punishment.
子 卯 is classfied as sex scandal punishment.
palace punish: spouse

chart for 2013 feb 14
己 甲 癸
亥 寅 巳

亥-卯-未 (3 harmony combination)
today the day of pig 亥 is very crital to him.

You are better off working hard and acquiring some marketable skills than indulging in this category of hogwash. It is because of these hocus pocus that Singaporeans are all mired in all these superstitious bondage.

ykhuser

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are better off working hard and acquiring some marketable skills than indulging in this category of hogwash. It is because of these hocus pocus that Singaporeans are all mired in all these superstitious bondage.

ok thank you.
lol
but 5 vocals too chim for me:
hogwash
hocus
pocus
mired
bondage

Last edited:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
yup.goat is in terribly state.i m goat.
goat this yr got death star in the family.but i prepare myself already.
i am doing lot of good deeds and helping others

My first question for you is " Do you eat meat?"

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Night Tigers Are Dangerous

2 uncles died young because they were borne of the year of Pig and Goat because the other 2 family members were night Tigers.

night-tiger.jpg

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Fengshui may be 'hogwash', but it's certainly a very marketable kind. You won't believe the amount of money people pay for a good consultation session.

Whatever you believe in, pick your superstition, and have fun.