• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Feng Shui 2013

Wildfire

Alfrescian
Loyal
The year 2013 or the year of the Snake starts on 4th February 2013 at 00.31 hour (120E). This day is the beginning of spring called Li Chun
of the solar (Hsia) Calendar. For paht chee or 4 pillars destiny reading purposes, on 4th February 2013 at 00.31 hour (120E) the animal sign
changes from the "Dragon" to the "Snake".

Most Chinese does not know the year of the Snake will starts on 4th February 2013. They would relate their birth year animal sign wrongly by
following the Lunar Calendar.

Be aware of the location of the three afflictions in Feng Shui i.e. the location of the Tai Sui, 5 Yellow and 3 killings. These 3 locations are occupied
by killing or harmful qi (energy). Any disturbance within these afflicted sectors will bring bad luck, sickness and loss to the residents of the building.
By disturbance we mean vibration of the wall or the floor caused by renovation such as digging, knocking or drilling.

For more understanding of this year Feng Shui, follow this thread:- http://www.1fengshui.com/2013_Feng_Shui_tips.htm

Happy New Year to all brothers, friends and Samsters!

Cheers ....

ykhuser

Alfrescian
Loyal
The year 2013 or the year of the Snake starts on 4th February 2013 at 00.31 hour (120E). This day is the beginning of spring called Li Chun
of the solar (Hsia) Calendar. For paht chee or 4 pillars destiny reading purposes, on 4th February 2013 at 00.31 hour (120E) the animal sign
changes from the "Dragon" to the "Snake".

Most Chinese does not know the year of the Snake will starts on 4th February 2013. They would relate their birth year animal sign wrongly by
following the Lunar Calendar.

Be aware of the location of the three afflictions in Feng Shui i.e. the location of the Tai Sui, 5 Yellow and 3 killings. These 3 locations are occupied
by killing or harmful qi (energy). Any disturbance within these afflicted sectors will bring bad luck, sickness and loss to the residents of the building.
By disturbance we mean vibration of the wall or the floor caused by renovation such as digging, knocking or drilling.

For more understanding of this year Feng Shui, follow this thread:- http://www.1fengshui.com/2013_Feng_Shui_tips.htm

Happy New Year to all brothers, friends and Samsters!

Cheers ....

for the benefits of everybody..
Tai Sui, 5 Yellow and 3 killings are not god or spirits or shen.

they are just a cluster of harmful deadly energies in the universe.
if you do not wish to do something, at least do not amplify these harmful energies.at least you can be sure you are not opening up a can of worms

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So complicated. No wonder people get conned by those who claim to know the signs.

For me, I just need to blink my eyes and all near me and around me throw themselves into the celestial pit of eternal fire.

ykhuser

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is this year good for the dragons? :p
actually is very simple.
dragon sign is actually 辰.
辰 qi is compataible with 酉 rooster
辰 qi is enemy with 戊 dog
辰 qi is netural with snake energy
dragon is yang earth. snake is yin fire
earth and fire element does not clash.
metal and wood clash
why fengshui master alway use animal sign to forcast?
becos yr animal sign of your bazi chart is on the right.energy from outside alway attack your chart from right to left.(chi move from right to left)(from your ancestors to your parents to you,and you to your off spring)(which is why the emeprors stress so much on their ancestors tomb)
yr animal sign pillar is the first defence.is like your immune system

Last edited:

Enforcer

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
actually is very simple.
辰 qi is enemy with 戊 dog
metal and wood clash

Thank you brother :smile:
Happy new year to you.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
actually is very simple.
辰 qi is enemy with 戊 dog
metal and wood clash

What about Goat?

ykhuser

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thats why I got the same feeling too..:(:(:(:(:(:(

yup.goat is in terribly state.i m goat.
goat this yr got death star in the family.but i prepare myself already.
i am doing lot of good deeds and helping others

Last edited: