• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Feng Shui 2013

ykhuser

Alfrescian
Loyal
ok , then you will be disaster free... thanks to being meatless in your diet.

no la.i not meatless in diet
still got eat meat.just much lesser compare to 3 years ago

pure vegetarian cannot be balanced diet.

Last edited:

ykhuser

Alfrescian
Loyal
Excellent prognosis. This is better than all the fengshui bullshit.
lol
why u love to use bomastic english.
again prognosis "i cannot understand.
cant be checking dictionary everytime
dont laugh at me ok."my english d7 in o level

Crane

Alfrescian
Loyal
lol
why u love to use bomastic english.
again prognosis "i cannot understand.
cant be checking dictionary everytime
dont laugh at me ok."my english d7 in o level

If you deliberately spell wrongly, I may begin to suspect that you are kopiuncle. Because when kopiuncle first started, he deliberately spelt wrongly all the time and wrote crap english to fool all of us here in the forum. He was also fond of saying 'nanbeh' instead of the correct form.

ykhuser

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you deliberately spell wrongly, I may begin to suspect that you are kopiuncle. Because when kopiuncle first started, he deliberately spelt wrongly all the time and wrote crap english to fool all of us here in the forum. He was also fond of saying 'nanbeh' instead of the correct form.

naughty boy.
alway make me study dictionary.
write simple english la.then everybody happy

bro no need to suspect so much la.why do you like to make your life harder.
hengy chia..now kopi uncle..next what? u suspect i am lky?

Last edited:

ykhuser

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro....care to share whats your take on ox's fortune for this yr?..

bro no prob.the issue is..the accuracy of using animal sign (meaning your yr of born) only tell a small % of the whole story.imagine the whole world got so many million born with same ox sign?
only your personal chart tell the detail,but then again, every min lot of babies are born with the same chart.
so your chart is further differshape by the enviroment you stay,the education you went through, and your belief system.