• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Marcus Siah 18 yr old teen beaten to death.

DearestGodlikeWarlord

Alfrescian
Loyal
Speculating against other races

Hahaha Jah Rastafar I. So, why take up a Muslim moniker and avatar if you are against them and the Malays who are also Muslims?

What a joke!

A Chinese chauvinist like you really should be the one who's beaten to death, not just in your Chinatown, but wherever you go.

Why is it not you? Why don't you die? Not naturally, but by way of violent death?

One thing that's sure about you is:

#1- YOU ARE UGLY in real life

#2- You are NOT making very much at what you do (if you EVEN really have SOMETHING TO DO in the first place)

#3- You don't really have a truly decent education

#4- You don't really know any people who likes you and likes to hang out with you

#4- You pretty much HATE your life

#5- You have NEVER BEEN DATED BY A GIRL in YOUR UGLY PATHETIC EXCUSE OF A TOTALLY WORTHLESS EXISTENCE

Oh please, PLEASE don't tell me all of them are NOT TRUE. Oh... sorry, but we won't buy it because you are lying if you do. And sure, keep lying to yourself. You yourself know best as to what I'm talking about :wink:

:wink::wink::wink:

It's never too late to off yourself if you are brave enough. Why live if you are of no real value to anyone or even your country at all?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hahaha Jah Rastafar I. So, why take up a Muslim moniker and avatar if you are against them and the Malays who are also Muslims?

What a joke!

A Chinese chauvinist like you really should be the one who's beaten to death, not just in your Chinatown, but wherever you go.

Why is it not you? Why don't you die? Not naturally, but by way of violent death?

One thing that's sure about you is:

#1- YOU ARE UGLY in real life

#2- You are NOT making very much at what you do (if you EVEN really have SOMETHING TO DO in the first place)

#3- You don't really have a truly decent education

#4- You don't really know any people who likes you and likes to hang out with you

#4- You pretty much HATE your life

#5- You have NEVER BEEN DATED BY A GIRL in YOUR UGLY PATHETIC EXCUSE OF A TOTALLY WORTHLESS EXISTENCE

Oh please, PLEASE don't tell me all of them are NOT TRUE. Oh... sorry, but we won't buy it because you are lying if you do. And sure, keep lying to yourself. You yourself know best as to what I'm talking about :wink:

:wink::wink::wink:

It's never too late to off yourself if you are brave enough. Why live if you are of no real value to anyone or even your country at all?

My oh my. I am so sure u are a clone in here. :biggrin:

Firstly it's not a muslim nick. Idiot in the past there was nothing called the internet, it's not an excuse now.

I can bet ur some type of loser who pretends to be someone else. Half ang moh? Who even states his race like this to such a degree?

Btw instead of choosing to refute my points you instead go on personal attacks?

Let's see

1. Your a liar and a cheat.

2. Your a loner and a total loser who likes to create grandiose terms for yourself since your pathetic in real life.

3. Since ur lacking in the looks department, PC term for hideous in appearance, plus u lack a personality whatsoever you decide to come online and pretend to be someone your not.

4. Your existent means nothing for mankind and you would be better off dead yet there's no need for anyone to finish u off, u'll do the deed yourself sooner or later. :biggrin::biggrin:

loeggusder

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm his sister, and I can prove that he's not that kind of chao ah beng. He doesn't create troubles outside.

Thanks for the info. But I know, they can actually fight this to get a lighter sentence as Manslaughter.

More like rioting, which is a lesser charge than manslaughter because it involves so many people. Also murder is hard to charge due to difficulty in proving intent.

Frankiestine

Alfrescian
Loyal
Also murder is hard to charge due to difficulty in proving intent.
Knn as long as it is a foreigner they will never get the death penalty...remember the indonesia maid who burned her employers...well she obviously had intent when she went and buy a can of petrol but still she got off on culpable homicide not tantamount to murder...and the filipino maid who killed and chopped up her compatriot and dump the body in orchard...how different is this from the kallang body part case where the prc bitch was chopped up and dumped there...foreigners no death singaporean die die must hang...