• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Marcus Siah 18 yr old teen beaten to death.

angry_one

Alfrescian
Loyal
donnie2rm9.jpg

Let this be another lesson for the rest of us, to start learning martial arts. Nobody is going to help you if you're beaten up. The police won't arrest your attacker, the hospital will suck your savings dry. Besides, martial arts are great for physical and mental health.

Alfrescian
Loyal
He was just at the wrong place and at the wrong time. A person would not be beaten like that for no reason. Surely there must be some exchange of words. Anyway dead man tells no tale.

myjohnson

Alfrescian
Loyal
donnie2rm9.jpg

Let this be another lesson for the rest of us, to start learning martial arts. Nobody is going to help you if you're beaten up. The police won't arrest your attacker, the hospital will suck your savings dry. Besides, martial arts are great for physical and mental health.

Four arrested and charged with murder! Want to bet that before the trial, it will be amended to one for causing grievous hurt? Sentence? Going by precedent, 4 to 5 years each with 4 to 8 strokes of the rotan. That, by past sentences meted out for rioting and causing grievous hurt cases.

Lesson. You want to murder someone without paying the price of death by hanging? Kill in a group!

angie II

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
donnie2rm9.jpg

etvgc8.jpg

R4g3

Alfrescian
Loyal
4 arrested for murder
By Kimberly Spykerman

POLICE have arrested three Singaporeans and a Hong Kong national for a murder that took place early Saturday morning in Chinatown.
All four are aged between 18 and 22 years old. They were arrested at their homes a day after 18-year-old Marcus Siah Wui Xiang, one of the victims of their attack, died in hospital on Wednesday.

They manage to arrest the attackers so fast?

there alot of similar cases of beating but most of them the poodles just ask the victim to make a report and end of story.

Yet this one is so fast? or must the victim be beaten to death then they will really work on it?

pia

Alfrescian
Loyal
This doesn't really prove anything. The sinkees could be m&ds.

Yeah it doesn't. There's just an assumption I make that most likely they are not, since they were with a Hongkie, whom I'm sure is not m&d. Of cos, I could be proven wrong.

When people drew conclusions on the first report that they were m&ds, what was the basis? :confused:

Last edited:

pia

Alfrescian
Loyal
hi blacky. why dont u fcuk back to your village pit. :biggrin:

No, I'm not black nor brown, bt very chinese.. but I take it you meant it in jest, since u had a smiley behind it.

just be objective, OK? hv a good day :smile:

boring

Alfrescian
Loyal
donnie2rm9.jpg

agreed. let's not discuss wat martial art to learn etc etc. just pick a martial art for self defence whatever strike techni art like karate, tkd, muay thai( not shake the bum bum sport type, i refer real muay thai)etc, take down art such as judo, juijitsu, etc(but not aikido).. in such situation martial art may help, an alternative is run like unsan bolt to escape from the attack...:o

pia

Alfrescian
Loyal
They manage to arrest the attackers so fast?

there alot of similar cases of beating but most of them the poodles just ask the victim to make a report and end of story.

Yet this one is so fast? or must the victim be beaten to death then they will really work on it?

Sad, but it seems like it. If beaten but not dead, they would advise not to file criminal report, wouldn' they? Affect their annual KPI and bonuses.:mad:

hfenrockstar

Marcus is an acquaintance of mine. He is truly a good boy and an innocent one at that.
He's not part of any gangs and is not likely to stare or create troubles outside.

Its very poor thing for him to pass away just like that as Ive friends who went to the funeral and actually know the situation.

I know the full story between them.

Marcus's friend got starred at by the other group not the other way round, politely asking what they were starring at. &They just started swinging weapons.

Hitting 3 of Marcus's friends.
There were 4 altogether.

Marcus, like reported on the newspaper managed to run away but 2 of the people who started the fight ran after him and caught him at a dead-end, hitting his head non-stop.

Thats all I can say.

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal
donnie2rm9.jpg

How true!!! Police only arrest n handcuff senior citizens!!

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal
you got see "ah beng" got ang kong or not?

then how you know he isn't chao ah beng? :biggrin:

to put it simply, if A and B says C is a good boy but there's no D or E to say C is a bad boy.

we can assumed C is a good boy mah! tioh boh? school neber teach simple logic like this huh?

Answer: becos you are keeping the title.... for life!!

Baloo

I can't believe anyone would advocate 'the right to bear arms' here in Asian Land... esp multiracial multicultural Sgp... as it is, sticks and bottles are lethal enough...

That said, it mightbe fun... road rage, road hoggers, idiot pedestrians, cyclists, taxi drivers, rude customers can all beware...

small thing can become a gun battle as both sides now have guns...

like a western...only Asians are not so 'honourable' to challenge to a duel in the street... they just 'ambush' and 'surprise' you by yanking it out and just plain shoot you dead when you are not prepared... no fair play here... just DIE!

so civilised...

personally I'd prolly be carrying a minigun in addition to the fully loaded Glock 21s ;P

1sickpuppy

Alfrescian
Loyal
I can't believe anyone would advocate 'the right to bear arms' here in Asian Land... esp multiracial multicultural Sgp... as it is, sticks and bottles are lethal enough...

That said, it mightbe fun... road rage, road hoggers, idiot pedestrians, cyclists, taxi drivers, rude customers can all beware...

small thing can become a gun battle as both sides now have guns...

like a western...only Asians are not so 'honourable' to challenge to a duel in the street... they just 'ambush' and 'surprise' you by yanking it out and just plain shoot you dead when you are not prepared... no fair play here... just DIE!

so civilised...

personally I'd prolly be carrying a minigun in addition to the fully loaded Glock 21s ;P

I most prob will carry a M203 for me. Hate to leave loose ends if I were to kill I most prob kill them all. I will name my M203 the harm kar chan maker :smile:

jw5

Loyal
He was just at the wrong place and at the wrong time. A person would not be beaten like that for no reason. Surely there must be some exchange of words. Anyway dead man tells no tale.
He was with 2 friends and there were 4 attackers.
There are still plenty of tales to tell.

jw5

Loyal
Marcus is an acquaintance of mine. He is truly a good boy and an innocent one at that.
He's not part of any gangs and is not likely to stare or create troubles outside.

Its very poor thing for him to pass away just like that as Ive friends who went to the funeral and actually know the situation.

I know the full story between them.

Marcus's friend got starred at by the other group not the other way round, politely asking what they were starring at. &They just started swinging weapons.

Hitting 3 of Marcus's friends.
There were 4 altogether.

Marcus, like reported on the newspaper managed to run away but 2 of the people who started the fight ran after him and caught him at a dead-end, hitting his head non-stop.

Thats all I can say.
If what you say is correct, the attackers should pay with their lives.

hfenrockstar

If what you say is correct, the attackers should pay with their lives.

Thank you, yes they should pay with their lives as they will be charged for murder. Cos they've cost a live, and they should be charged with the death sentence. Marcus shouldnt just die like that. Its too cruel.

missymellie

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm Marcus's sister. Suspects are not m&ds. They're Chinese. I'm sure you guys read the papers. 3 singaporeans and 1 Hongkie. Yes, he was found at the Subordinate Court's carpark after the fight.

Zeitgeist

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm Marcus's sister. Suspects are not m&ds. They're Chinese. I'm sure you guys read the papers. 3 singaporeans and 1 Hongkie. Yes, he was found at the Subordinate Court's carpark after the fight.

Sorry to have to tell you this. Base on past cases, I don't think the final amended charge will be murder. I hope to be proven wrong............