• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Marcus Siah 18 yr old teen beaten to death.

missymellie

Alfrescian
Loyal
a
the boy can be lovely and good boy at home or with close relatives but who knows he is another chao ah beng act big outside?

I'm his sister, and I can prove that he's not that kind of chao ah beng. He doesn't create troubles outside.

Sorry to have to tell you this. Base on past cases, I don't think the final amended charge will be murder. I hope to be proven wrong............

Thanks for the info. But I know, they can actually fight this to get a lighter sentence as Manslaughter.

Zeitgeist

Alfrescian
Loyal
T
Thanks for the info. But I know, they can actually fight this to get a lighter sentence as Manslaughter.

If I were to be in your position, to get real justice, I'll have to fight the judicial system. The funny thing is I'm the victim..................

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Was wondering whether the lack of visible police presence (even in big events )contributed to the increasing violence nowadays. Same situation during the S'pore vs Viet match when inadequate security led to the clashes between opposing fans.

On the other hand, you hear of increasing raids on places like Joo Chiat, Tg Pagar,Dunlop St ect2 to go after ladies without proper papers.

Which is more important? -prevention of violent crimes or arresting girls working without proper permits?

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
... Which is more important? -prevention of violent crimes or arresting girls working without proper permits?
mayb dey find having wrestling wif prc mei-mei more interesting? ... :p

Last edited:

Baloo

Was wondering whether the lack of visible police presence (even in big events )contributed to the increasing violence nowadays. Same situation during the S'pore vs Viet match when inadequate security led to the clashes between opposing fans.

On the other hand, you hear of increasing raids on places like Joo Chiat, Tg Pagar,Dunlop St ect2 to go after ladies without proper papers.

Which is more important? -prevention of violent crimes or arresting girls working without proper permits?

Ahhh this one... If it were you, which would you volunteer to police? which would you find all possible ways to SIAM?

of course catch gays and prostitutes easier, safer, and more fun... and less chance of violence...

the other assignment, there is high possibility of violence, and you may be injured, or even killed before you can draw your weapon to defend yourself...

in the words of a retired police ASP (note - RETIRED long ago) his joke was to always take an immediate turn away from any trouble... "I did not see" was the best excuse... Arrive late if summoned... let the fighting FINISH FIRST... dun go in when everyone still fighting... you asking for trouble... The motto of the policeman (taken from The Untouchables which is most true) "when your beat is over, you get to go home and enjoy your family and children" and "What are you (really) prepared to do?" because if you are not prepared to go all the way, please look the other way, and forget you see anything...

long winded... but this needs to be aired...

dysentry

Alfrescian
Loyal
Joshua up the lorry

friendster : http://profiles.friendster.com/7590028

gf : http://dream-cametrue.blogspot.com/2008_06_01_archive.html

180041301l.jpg

missymellie

Alfrescian
Loyal
WAH LAO. That Liu Wing Sing come Singapore no money buy shirt sia. Saw 2 of his photos both wearing same shirt. Pathetic hongkie! His face like monyet sia! Si lao gao ~ :biggrin:

unknow

Alfrescian
Loyal
FUCK U PPl dun know wad happen and say hang. Jus think abt it, who the fuck will know that they would actually killed when they ar fighting ? Yea they should't fight. but confirm got things happen den will start the fight wan mah. use ur brain lar who would wan to kill ppl in sg when they know that its a death penalty? And for marcus i can only say that maybe its "TIMES UP " for him . And for his sis of cuz u will be sideing ur bro but wad i can say no need to say wad ur bro is not gangster or wad shit lar. i sure he is also kind of sia lan kid ah bo he wont get beaten up wan hor. if not for him, his fren maybe ? its a staring incident btw u dun know. and staring means they LOOK at ur bro and frens and ur bro and frens LOOKS back. and i am sure this is how the fight start. and ya maybe u should blame one of ur bro fren which say in the paper tat he ran away because if he did not ran. maybe ur bro wont have dead.

Maverick01

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahahaha first time i hear ask pple stare what can be polite.........but Hongkies involve..bloody hell...hammer that foreign crap...

Marcus is an acquaintance of mine. He is truly a good boy and an innocent one at that.
He's not part of any gangs and is not likely to stare or create troubles outside.

Its very poor thing for him to pass away just like that as Ive friends who went to the funeral and actually know the situation.

I know the full story between them.

Marcus's friend got starred at by the other group not the other way round, politely asking what they were starring at. &They just started swinging weapons.

Hitting 3 of Marcus's friends.
There were 4 altogether.

Marcus, like reported on the newspaper managed to run away but 2 of the people who started the fight ran after him and caught him at a dead-end, hitting his head non-stop.

Thats all I can say.

Alfrescian
Loyal
FUCK U PPl dun know wad happen and say hang. Jus think abt it, who the fuck will know that they would actually killed when they ar fighting ? Yea they should't fight. but confirm got things happen den will start the fight wan mah. use ur brain lar who would wan to kill ppl in sg when they know that its a death penalty? And for marcus i can only say that maybe its "TIMES UP " for him . And for his sis of cuz u will be sideing ur bro but wad i can say no need to say wad ur bro is not gangster or wad shit lar. i sure he is also kind of sia lan kid ah bo he wont get beaten up wan hor. if not for him, his fren maybe ? its a staring incident btw u dun know. and staring means they LOOK at ur bro and frens and ur bro and frens LOOKS back. and i am sure this is how the fight start. and ya maybe u should blame one of ur bro fren which say in the paper tat he ran away because if he did not ran. maybe ur bro wont have dead.

This guy with his first post, so aggressive, must be friend of the 4 attackers.
Anyway, they will be dealt with. If during the 70s, probably will be section55.

unknow

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahahaha first time i hear ask pple stare what can be polite.........but Hongkies involve..bloody hell...hammer that foreign crap...

yea and ur are rite who in the hell will talk to u nicely when u stare at him? "ER... EXCUSE ME WAD ARE U LOOKING AT ARH?" WTF and start swinging weapon? They must idiot if they do that lol .

DearestGodlikeWarlord

Alfrescian
Loyal
For those who keep insinuating the killers are m&ds, this report shows most likely they are chinese, as a HKonger involved.

4 arrested for murder
By Kimberly Spykerman

POLICE have arrested three Singaporeans and a Hong Kong national for a murder that took place early Saturday morning in Chinatown.

See how racist they are including that underachieving rubbish called ahbengsongsingaporethief?

Hmm, now a Hong Konger is involved. This is kinda like that Hong Kong triad show you guys like watching called "古惑仔/ 古或仔".

unknow

Alfrescian
Loyal
This guy with his first post, so aggressive, must be friend of the 4 attackers.
Anyway, they will be dealt with. If during the 70s, probably will be section55.

I am not their friend btw i jus felt so unfair for the 4 of them . and yea i thought section 55 involve when u have a boss and he have more den 5 gi nah?

DearestGodlikeWarlord

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes the gangsters are now mainly Malays that speak hokien.

Why cant we just hang them for unprovoked attacks?

This beatings are like badges of honour for these m&ds.

Everytime there are reports of gangs fighting with serious injuries, no need to read newspapers, 99.9% Malay gangsters nowadays. Hang them for murder!

Worthless racist dick. Your Malay friends should know what kind of a dog you really are.

unknow

Alfrescian
Loyal
See how racist they are including that underachieving rubbish called ahbengsongsingaporethief?

Hmm, now a Hong Konger is involved. This is kinda like that Hong Kong triad show you guys like watching called "古惑仔/ 古或仔".

古惑仔? why a hong kong den must 古惑仔? When a fight start must have gangster wan meh? are u one urself? if not have u fight b4? if yes u are sg 古惑仔 also!