• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Gruesome accident at Tampines St 45 T JUNCTION - RIP

watchman8

Alfrescian
Loyal
stark as that sounds I agree!!

the fact that this accident had not gotten swept under the farkin carpet like most other accidents was because the horrible way which they perished had left an indelible dent on our minds!! This in turn spurred on the discussion and fury of some of the readers here to give vent to a lot of frustrations and observations of the farked up condition of the law as well as the enforcement of it from the point of view as road users of sinkieland....

that is why the government needs to let people openly talk and discuss because if not for the open display and frank disclosures here....would there be the present reaction from this monkey government???

up your points bro! steady point made!!
For me, it was not the gruesome images of the boys, but the photos of the mother crying and the fact that they were the only two kids that they had. Anyone with half a brain would know how unbearable this can be.

There is no need to see the photos of the dead.

BubbleTea

Alfrescian
Loyal
For me, it was not the gruesome images of the boys, but the photos of the mother crying and the fact that they were the only two kids that they had. Anyone with half a brain would know how unbearable this can be.

motherfuckers media...

TonyJah69Drifter

Alfrescian
Loyal

Good point. People have to be more sensitive and compassionate.

EmperorLee

Alfrescian
Loyal
i feel so sorry for their parents...being a parent myself, not sure if it happens to me, what will i do? I may just end my life...sigh...may the boys rest in preace...

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
i feel so sorry for their parents...being a parent myself, not sure if it happens to me, what will i do? I may just end my life...sigh...may the boys rest in preace...

Same sentiments here. I don't believe in God. But I am sure grateful for the parents that they have their belief to sustain them. What a double whammy. The loss and life under the Lee family.

M

Mdm Tang

Same sentiments here. I don't believe in God. But I am sure grateful for the parents that they have their belief to sustain them. What a double whammy. The loss and life under the Lee family.

.Bro where have you been ?

Please support my Horses tomolo at Kranji :smile: