• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Gruesome accident at Tampines St 45 T JUNCTION - RIP

Extremist

Alfrescian
Loyal
wake2901e.jpg

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
This resulted in most motorists thinking that they have right to kill if they have right of way. Boot out TCH.

That's why 1 of my earlier posts mentioned: Ironically, in Sinkie Land, to kill a person in a road accident does not warrant a death sentence, but a murder does.

Last edited:

Yingge

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That's why 1 of my earlier posts mentioned: Ironically, in Sinkie Land, to kill a person in a road accident does not warrant a death sentence, but a murder does.

Which country in the world that a fatal road accident gets death sentence?? You want Singapore to be the first?? If this law really pass through, I don't know how many people on line will scold and blame the government again...

Last edited:
M

Mdm Tang

Bros n Sis ,

Almost 24 hours have past .

How cum still No Statement From LTA and or Traffic Police ???
:confused::confused:

watchman8

Alfrescian
Loyal
IF BYK is correct in saying that the truck was going to the BTO site, then most likely coming from TPE which means he would have been turning right.
Then absolutely no excuse for driver. He can clearly see the boys and his speed can't be too high as he is turning. The sky is bright and traffic is not heavy.

When I'm driving, I'm always extra careful when I see young kids on bikes at traffic junction. During driving test, concept already burnt into my brain that young kids may not observe traffic rules, and I don't have right to kill or maim. However, many sinkie drivers still don't understand the concept of duty of care to other road users.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Which country in the world that a fatal road accident gets death sentence?? You want Singapore to be the first?? If this law really pass through, I don't know how many people on line will scold and blame the government again...

I agree with you. Death penalties should be reserved for murders.

That said, punishments for road accident-related deaths are too lenient. That case with the hit-and-run Romanian diplomat still leaves a bitter taste in the mouth.

With a higher population and more congested roads (vehicles, pedestrians and cyclists), statistically there will be more road accidents, and some of them will be fatal.

watchman8

Alfrescian
Loyal

That said, punishments for road accident-related deaths are too lenient. That case with the hit-and-run Romanian diplomat still leaves a bitter taste in the mouth.

With a higher population and more congested roads (vehicles, pedestrians and cyclists), statistically there will be more road accidents, and some of them will be fatal.
Add the recent drunk driving road kill case and SPH journalist who were using mobile phone while driving. And the Lexus driver who can't hear anything outside his car.

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal

Bros n Sis ,

Almost 24 hours have past .

How cum still No Statement From LTA and or Traffic Police ???
:confused::confused:

Hello madam,this is sin-ga-pore ok,the practice here for govt agencies is to jump out immediately to take credits but for accidents,mistakes,errors ,blunders or accountabilities the SOP is to camouflage and take cover...until the incident fade away ....hoping that everyone forget about it.

Yingge

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Yup... I do agree that those road accident- causes death and if the drivers are clear cut in the wrong, the punishment should be heavier...