• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Gruesome accident at Tampines St 45 T JUNCTION - RIP

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
The younger boy was riding pillion on the bicycle. One boy died instantly and the other died soon after.

In my days it was illegal to ride pillion on a bike. We used to have to peddle for our lives when the police came after us. When did they change the law?

M

Mdm Tang

Sir , they are small boys riding on walking

pavements and pedastrian crossings only lah ...

in old days all kampongs paveways where got so many small roads like today ...

M

Mdm Tang

just do the Google Map .

No J Eyes cameras at this accident Junction .

BYK should ask for more J Eye Cameras at various strategic sites

instead of taking photos of the grass patch and of the road side :(

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
someone at CNA market talk posted this :

The wake will be held at Block 463 Tampines Street 44 and the funeral is on Thursday.

watchman8

Alfrescian
Loyal
In my days it was illegal to ride pillion on a bike. We used to have to peddle for our lives when the police came after us. When did they change the law?
This case has nothing to do with pillion riding. The kids could have been on foot crossing the road and the truck driver would have committed same accident. More like a case of not checking blind spot while turning.

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

yes i remember that very well too. the moment we saw a police, we disappeared as fast as possible...or just dropped the pillon rider!

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Sir , they are small boys riding on walking

pavements and pedastrian crossings only lah ...

in old days all kampongs paveways where got so many small roads like today ...

some of these pedestrain crossings at junctions are potential death traps!!! you have to watch out for motorists and for the pedestrains,even IF YOU ARE IN THE RIGHT !!!...somebody will get killed if you insist to go because you have the right of way. singapore roads are potential death traps!!! some drivers are licenced killers!!! some are monsters esp the bus drivers!!!..and not forgetting the taxi drivers who are busy hunting for passengers!!!

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
What's the difference? even if it was illegal, u still did it.

Yes but had I been run over, it could have been my fault. It's extremely difficult to maneuver a bike with a pillion rider on board.

watchman8

Alfrescian
Loyal
some of these pedestrain crossings at junctions are potential death traps!!! you have to watch out for motorists and for the pedestrains,even IF YOU ARE IN THE RIGHT !!!...somebody will get killed if you insist to go because you have the right of way. singapore roads are potential death traps!!! some drivers are licenced killers!!! some are monsters esp the bus drivers!!!..and not forgetting the taxi drivers who are busy hunting for passengers!!!
Right of way does not give right to kill or maim. Unfortunately, ministry of home affairs sleeping and devoting more time nailing opposition, hence did not pursue traffic cases and let off many road killers with small fines with no jail. This resulted in most motorists thinking that they have right to kill if they have right of way.

Boot out TCH.

M

Mdm Tang

Yes but had I been run over, it could have been my fault. It's extremely difficult to maneuver a bike with a pillion rider on board.

they Small Kids the bigger boy likely saw the "green" man signal and proceeded .

The Mixer Truck likely have beaten a traffic red light ...