• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Gruesome accident at Tampines St 45 T JUNCTION - RIP

ChewCheng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Apparently the 2 primary school kid was riding bicycle home from school met with an accident & it was a big lorry the size of the army toner knocked them down. 1 of them the brain splatter all over the road. From the height , size , clothes i assume they're primary school student.

Rest In Peace ... I hope the JUSTICE WILL BE SERVED !

Chinese new year coming and this happen.. Condolences to their family..

t2qgAwY.jpg

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
lianbeng wonders if any has any pic of people kana flattened by 40-footer containers? :rolleyes: all in meat paste!

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
These lorry drivers,cement mixer drivers,mobile crane drivers,bus drivers ....are the kings of the roads or road bullies....u have to give way to them or u just got knock off the road.
Just 1 or 2 week ago,1 lorry driver knock down a lady scooter rider.

HTOLAS

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
RIP. Condolences to the parents.

Will LTA please please please please please build cycle paths next to all major roads! And please act against errant cyclists before they do this to themselves and set a bad example for young ones.

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Really really sad case. The boy is so young. His parents must be devastated. I though Tampines residents has been asking for bicycle lane previously? Or was it another Town?

ykhuser

Alfrescian
Loyal
to be fair,there are times where driver are not at fault. i am not talking abt this case albeit.

let's not pass verdict on that driver so fast.

i ever seen adult dash across the road just to catch a bus opposite.poor driver jam brake.
i ever encounter not once,but upteem times,when u are reversing your vehicles, idlots will still want to walk behind you.
i ever encounter idlot dress in black walk along left land instead of the footpath.
i alway enounter pedestrians dash across flashing green man with 2 sec left.
worst case..i ever seen ah siao walk in the middle of busy road talking to themselves.
this 1 you might not belived.i ever seen 1 ang mo cyclist in the middle land instead of cycling on the left land ,lucky the stretch is a no busy road

no matter who's at fault, is a sad outcome

Last edited:

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Apparently the 2 primary school kid was riding bicycle home from school met with an accident & it was a big lorry the size of the army toner knocked them down. 1 of them the brain splatter all over the road. From the height , size , clothes i assume they're primary school student.

lianbeng wonders why are they riding bicycles on the main road? thought bicycle paths on park-connector-networks are designed for them? were they trying to ride across the pedestrian crossing at the traffic junction? signs are put up telling people to "dismount and push bicycle" near all traffic junctions. so who are breaking rules?:rolleyes:

ray_of_hope

Alfrescian
Loyal
Really really sad case. The boy is so young. His parents must be devastated. I though Tampines residents has been asking for bicycle lane previously? Or was it another Town?

Yes, Tampines is supposed to be S'pores's first bicycle town. You can see the ST report on 25 Aug last year.
"Keeping cyclists safe: Tampines shows the way"