• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

On A Lighter Note: The Arsehole Is The Boss

Wildfire

Alfrescian
Loyal
The political aspirants were having a meeting, trying to decide who should be MP for Punggol East SMC.
Each wannabe took a turn to speak up:

SDP, I am the brain and should be in charge because I run all body functions.
RF, I am the blood and should be in charge because I circulate oxygen for the brain.
DPP, I am the stomach and should be in charge because I process food for thoughts.
SDA, I am the legs and should be in charge because I take you to where the action is.
WP, I am the eyes and should be in charge because I let the brain see what's going on.
PAP, I am the arsehole and should be in charge because I clean up your shits.

All the other parts laughed so hard and this made the arsehole very mad.
To prove his point, the arsehole immediately slammed tightly closed and
Stayed that way for 6 days, refusing to rid the body of any waste whatsoever.

Day -5 SDP's brain got a terrible headache and cried out for relief
Day -4 DPP's stomach got bloated and began to ache terribly
Day -3 SDA's legs got cramps and became unstable
Day -2 WP's eyes became watery and vision became blurred
Day -1 RF's blood became toxic and poisoned the body

So, on 26 January, all the organs agreed to help the arsehole win the election!

*MORAL OF THE STORY:- :confused:

Last edited:

coolguy

Alfrescian
Loyal
In an alternate universe, SDP and WP formed a coalition and win the Punggol East BE.
One day, the 2 political party were having a meeting, trying to decide who is the most important.

SDP: I am the mouth and should be in charge because I take in food for the body to survive and I gives debate and speech
and instructions.
WP: I am the arsehole and should be in charge because I clean up your shits.

SDP the mouth laughed so hard and this made WP the arsehole very mad.
To prove his point, WP the arsehole immediately slammed tightly closed and
stayed that way for 6 days, refusing to rid the body of any waste whatsoever.

Day -5 SDP the mouth stinks so much that all the people run away from him as far as possible
whenever he talks. SDP is also unable to consume any food as once he takes in, he vomits out.

So finally, both parties agree WP the arsehole is more important.

Moral of the story: - Be an arsehole.:oIo: