• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What Will Happen If Opposition Won The Punggol East By Election?

Wildfire

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ms Lim, who is also WP chairman, took aim at comments on Monday by PAP town councils' coordinating chairman
Dr Teo Ho Pin, and Aim's chairman S Chandra Das.

Dr Teo has now confirmed that this third party, AIM, is "fully-owned" by the PAP. In other words, the PAP-managed
Town Councils saw it fit to sell away their ownership of the systems, developed with public funds, to a political party,
which presumably could act in its own interests when exercising its rights to terminate the contracts.

Was that the very reason why there was such a termination clause in the first place? And what arrangement, if any,
is now in place at the PAP-managed Town Councils to cater for any subsequent "material change"?

PS:-

It took more than a decade for WP to develop and refine their Town Council Management at Hougang for use at AHTC.
Even then, they still encounter teeing problems. What if the opposition is not WP ... :*:

Full Report Here:-

http://www.asiaone.com/News/Latest+News/Singapore/Story/A1Story20121228-392168.html

Last edited:

Equalisation

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It means they will speak up on the Cpf issue whereby OUR hard-earned Cpf money are locked-up and not released at age 55 like before !:smile:

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
The system used in HG TC was developed by SDP under Chiam back in 1988. LTK went to Chiam for help after he won Hougang and Chiam agreed to help him.

Goh Meng Seng

Ms Lim, who is also WP chairman, took aim at comments on Monday by PAP town councils' coordinating chairman
Dr Teo Ho Pin, and Aim's chairman S Chandra Das.

Dr Teo has now confirmed that this third party, AIM, is "fully-owned" by the PAP. In other words, the PAP-managed
Town Councils saw it fit to sell away their ownership of the systems, developed with public funds, to a political party,
which presumably could act in its own interests when exercising its rights to terminate the contracts.

Was that the very reason why there was such a termination clause in the first place? And what arrangement, if any,
is now in place at the PAP-managed Town Councils to cater for any subsequent "material change"?

PS:-

It took more than a decade for WP to develop and refine their Town Council Management at Hougang for use at AHTC.
Even then, they still encounter teeing problems. What if the opposition is not WP ... :*:

Full Report Here:-

http://www.asiaone.com/News/Latest+News/Singapore/Story/A1Story20121228-392168.html

Wildfire

Alfrescian
Loyal
The system used in HG TC was developed by SDP under Chiam back in 1988. LTK went to Chiam for help after he won Hougang and Chiam agreed to help him.

Goh Meng Seng

So technically, Brother ...

Both WP and SPP have core competency in Town Management System ...

Does today's SDP have ownership of the Potong Pasir's TC system or is it owned by SPP?

Also, is WP and/or SPP welling to lease their system to a third party if they won the Punggol East By Election?

ray_of_hope

Alfrescian
Loyal
Datok,

For poor people like me is alot .:(

Tuan,

I am sad to hear that. I have been encouraging people for the last 5-6 years to build up their own cash savings. That is the only way to survive one's twilight years. Frankly, I don't expect to see the 6 figures now in my Ordinary a/c as there are more and more bureaucratic hurdles being put in place.

tualingong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Aims big f? Probably some old system developed more than 20 years ago.

Put it on the web. Any kuching kurat web developers can easily develop.

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tuan,

It is best to forget about your CPF. It is really a very small sum.

Even if it is S1.00,it is our money,our hard earned money.If they PAP do not repay our cpf money and want to play with our lives,PAP will have to face the consequences.KNNCCB to the PAP.The people will hang the corrupt pap ministers.Don't play with our lives and money !KNNCCB to the PAP !!!

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Tuan,

It is best to forget about your CPF. It is really a very small sum.

Indeed. Getting back your CPF in full is about as possible as getting a refund from IRAS for the taxes you've already paid.

In other words... not very bloody likely.

In fact, the CPF is hidden taxation which eats into your monthly disposable income. A tax is a tax. If it walks like a duck...

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
It means they will speak up on the Cpf issue whereby OUR hard-earned Cpf money are locked-up and not released at age 55 like before !:smile:

Go out and protest lah. Post in the forum will allow ypur cpf to release at your 55 years of age meh?

Now you know why i stay away from sinkies.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
WP must form a definitive and active Shadow Cabinet if they win. Each MP should take on two of SG's key ministries to keep the Ministers in check. I say have each MP shadow at least MFA, MINDEF, Transport, Health, Manpower, Finance and the split up MCYS.

king_of_abalone

Alfrescian
Loyal
WP must form a definitive and active Shadow Cabinet if they win. Each MP should take on two of SG's key ministries to keep the Ministers in check. I say have each MP shadow at least MFA, MINDEF, Transport, Health, Manpower, Finance and the split up MCYS.

You forgot the most important MND and MHA..... One is property prices and the other is Total Defence.