• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

MBSSLOTS is kinana

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
hi there

1. aiyoh!
2. it is sbf infamous bitch/cunt mah!
3. its performance way below cs hoh.
4. can only suck on a cold cucumber:biggrin:

Hi streetsmart, belated merry Christmas and early happy new year. Hope you have fun wherever you are. Take care :smile:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Thank you for your anonymous -21 zap. Zaps are acceptable to me because they have little effect on clone makers. :biggrin:

End of wayang show. Check who PM u. Cheers. :biggrin:

:wink: let newbies know that it's fun to be in Sammyboy .. Full of surprises :wink: cheers

Lestat

Alfrescian
Loyal
When I banned kinana for posting religious shit in the original folder .. Within mins I was banned by MBSSLOTS .. But lucky I reversed the banned on him :wink:

Woah... ban and reverse ban. Sounds like you guys are playing too much UNO. :biggrin:

If I happen to see a reason to infract him I will do so. :smile: