• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

So lucky of my buddy's 22 yo son to have a 33 yo chio gf..

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Just got back from buddy's pre-Xmas dinner invite..was wondering who's that chio lady was; attending meticulously to my buddy's son's needs' at the table.Only upon further enquiry did i know that was his gf.She was pampering him all the way; from serving his drinks to picking up his fave foods onto his plate and making sure his face & forehead was wiped off from his sweatings & edges of his mouth cleaned.:eek:
One is a 1st year tertiary student, and the gf a private piano teacher.Me see already felt so envy of this young boy & how i wished i could be him for a just day ! :wink:
Perhaps i was thinking how his gf cum teacher is going to pamper him on the bed; making sure all
his needs & desires are well taken care off..:smile:
Seems like she's not going any places, but for a boy of 22 sure he can..hence those pamperings ?..
Song bo, if you are ever in his place ..wa sibeh suka.:biggrin:

bertaka

Alfrescian
Loyal
Eleven years difference nia...

What about this one? 83 years difference

The greatest known age difference in a marriage is 83 years.

In November 2006, the Malaysian newspaper the Straits Times reported that 105-year-old Sudar Marto had married 22-year-old Ely Maryulianti Rahmat in September of that year! At the time, Marto was still married to his 69-year-old wife. However, the wife welcomed Ely into their marriage because she was bedridden and appreciated the care Ely could provide for both she and her husband.
(source)

Read more at http://www.omg-facts.com/view/Facts/26116#HCjKEJioZJyUhCmD.99

prancku

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just got back from buddy's pre-Xmas dinner invite..was wondering who's that chio lady was; attending meticulously to my buddy's son's needs' at the table.Only upon further enquiry did i know that was his gf.She was pampering him all the way; from serving his drinks to picking up his fave foods onto his plate and making sure his face & forehead was wiped off from his sweatings & edges of his mouth cleaned.:eek:
One is a 1st year tertiary student, and the gf a private piano teacher.Me see already felt so envy of this young boy & how i wished i could be him for a just day ! :wink:
Perhaps i was thinking how his gf cum teacher is going to pamper him on the bed; making sure all
his needs & desires are well taken care off..:smile:
Seems like she's not going any places, but for a boy of 22 sure he can..hence those pamperings ?..
Song bo, if you are ever in his place ..wa sibeh suka.:biggrin:

At the rate the chio bu is going, your buddy is going to be a grandfather very soon. Happy for them!!

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sorry to say but ur buddy's son shld b more independent...nid gf to fuss over like a child...come on....how he went thru ns ?

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Sorry to say but ur buddy's son shld b more independent...nid gf to fuss over like a child...come on....how he went thru ns ?

Lucky chap, supposedly to serve as a combat medic; then kena downgraded to an admin clerk.
Btw, he's the church's new choir member; and she's the conductor..knn sibei heng.:wink: