• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Do you still consume some fruits by itself; even now that jucing is widely available.

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Especially sugar cane..me remembered when we would buy a foot long of it each; and challenge each other to chew on them to see who gnaws from top to the bottom 1st !..:wink:

A

A1amaking

Re: Do you still consume some fruits by itself; even now that jucing is widely availa

Especially sugar cane..me remembered when we would buy a foot long of it each; and challenge each other to chew on them to see who gnaws from top to the bottom 1st !..:wink:

Alamak...fruits i like...

Dinosaur

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Do you still consume some fruits by itself; even now that jucing is widely availa

Avoid juicing if you can. Juicing destroys some beneficial isoflavnoids present in fresh fruit.

If you need to cut up fresh fruit, remember to eat it within 10 minutes tops. Some beneficial antioxidants and isoflavnoids self-destruct after 10 minutes.

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Avoid juicing if you can. Juicing destroys some beneficial isoflavnoids present in fresh fruit.

If you need to cut up fresh fruit, remember to eat it within 10 minutes tops. Some beneficial antioxidants and isoflavnoids self-destruct after 10 minutes.
Which are same of the examples, bro ?..thanks.:wink:
Btw, i thought some people soak their cut fruits in light brine solution; does that help?..

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Mr Fish, now 2012 and very soon 2013. What you described took place in the 60s and 70s.

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Mr Fish, now 2012 and very soon 2013. What you described took place in the 60s and 70s.
Oh, thanks for reminding..btw, it was one of the reasons that people then have stronger set of teeth & less tooth decays like what we are seeing now.A visit to the dentist was virtually unheard of..:wink:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Oh, thanks for reminding..btw, it was one of the reasons that people then have stronger set of teeth & less tooth decays like what we are seeing now.A visit to the dentist was virtually unheard of..:wink:

A couple of weeks ago, I met an old friend who is close to 80 yrs old. He offered me his 'ang hoon' and urged me to give it a try. Even boasted that his perfect set of teeth resulted from him smoking 'ang hoon' from young.