• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Cock Ache, How?

G00DUSAMI

Alfrescian
Loyal
I has a healthy cock and a set balls till now, 1st time having this, swollen on my cock, I thought it will go away in a few days, but seems to get worse, how ahh?

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
I has a healthy cock and a set balls till now, 1st time having this, swollen on my cock, I thought it will go away in a few days, but seems to get worse, how ahh?

What you need is a needle to bring the swelling down. You can try applying ice also. For me, I will PCC to release the overload sperm. Hope it helps. Good luck :wink:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

PM Kinana, Wmulew, or Cass888.. They can help relieve the pain on your cock with their mouths..

watchman8

Alfrescian
Loyal
Paiseh, did only chem/physics in secondary school. :biggrin:
there are two relief mecahnism for sperm stored in the balls. One is to release into the kidney, which will then be pumped out with normal urination. The other mechanism is commonly known as wet dreams, in which the subject involuntarily ejeculate while asleep.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
What you need is a needle to bring the swelling down. You can try applying ice also. For me, I will PCC to release the overload sperm. Hope it helps. Good luck :wink:

It's " karma " for the lanjiao everytime poke ppl now knn poke by needle :wink:

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Who sent this wonderful thread here without giving it a chance to develope. Sam has always said that he will give new threads a certain period of time to see if they can churn out useful information before deciding to move them here. Who knows this thread might turn out to be a useful discussion about testicles cancer and other erectile dysfunction diseases?