• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Laura Ong Is the Villian!

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i am in Singapore. laura is lying low...

I just cannot help comparing US president JFK & General Petraeus in relation to "politicians" like Michael Palmer.

During JFK time, having affairs is common among these alpha men. But men like JFK got away with it.

Today, Gen Petraeus, like many others including IMF Dominique Strauss-Kahn, their political careers are cut short by the affairs.

I wondered why?

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I just cannot help comparing US president JFK & General Petraeus in relation to "politicians" like Michael Palmer.

During JFK time, having affairs is common among these alpha men. But men like JFK got away with it.

Today, Gen Petraeus, like many others including IMF Dominique Strauss-Kahn, their political careers are cut short by the affairs.

I wondered why?

looks like time has changed

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
You can be full time SBF moderator, I know leongsam asks very politely when he asks you to do things and he probably pays quite well too.

later kena slammed by Sam with all the screwups on advice vs advise and loose vs lose :(:(:(

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
looks like time has changed

It was common for men to have more than ONE wife, so JFK got away.
These days, with men only ALLOWED one wife........... you know the rest.

Since a man can only take one wife, what sort of quality will he need to have, to attract a woman like you, who will give her all to him?

jw5

Loyal

I wondered why?

There are 2 issues:

1. Having an illicit affair which may compromise his position in terms of the knowledge he may have or granting inappropriate favours to the mistress and her friends. Raises the issue of potential corruption.

2. Having an illicit affair with someone considered lower in the hierachy like a subordinate, intern or member of the staff. Raises the issue of potential abuse of authority.

If Michael Palmer had an affair with a top corporate lawyer who would have no potential or forseeable need to use his position in any way, it wouldn't be a serious problem in my view.