• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

FREE TRANSFER - Goondusami account in SBF

G00DUSAMI

Alfrescian
Loyal
i think for both your own good - ie., Goodusami and DogVaderiskopiuncle that you two do not drag my name into this nonsense. You are warned. I can be ruthless too. Don't force me to realise the Dukkha in me.
now i am the new G00DUSAMI....hehehehe....:biggrin:

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What's so good about this goondusami account that you have to donate 19.95? It's more likely you are the original dumbass using this account, because your FTalents have -50 points and that bothers you, lol

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
What's so good about this goondusami account that you have to donate 19.95? It's more likely you are the original dumbass using this account, because your FTalents have -50 points and that bothers you, lol

FTalent has -50 points because she asked for it. Led everyone on a wild goose chase, created false persona, trolled people, etc.

She and goondu should be zapped and zapped to remain in moderation forever.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
FTalent has -50 points because she asked for it. Led everyone on a wild goose chase, created false persona, trolled people, etc.

She and goondu should be zapped and zapped to remain in moderation forever.
U should see how the PAP doggies playing with me these few days, they are so cute, lol

Especially this 1....

35_zpsc6a784a8.jpg