• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

FREE TRANSFER - Goondusami account in SBF

GOONDUSAMI

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
some things should be kept secret and private lah. no need to share mah.....Tracy is a nice girl. I'm sure she must have received plenty of proposals and PMs.....I believe she can handle all these very well.

NOT ME hor. That goondusamY say one. I did not say. If anyone wanna zap, zap him!

MBSSLOTS

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
i think for both your own good - ie., Goodusami and DogVaderiskopiuncle that you two do not drag my name into this nonsense. You are warned. I can be ruthless too. Don't force me to realise the Dukkha in me.

Last edited:

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Dukkha....Anicca... Dukkha... Anatta....if we understand the trilogy of dukkha,anicca and anatta....we will be liberated from everything.....

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Dukkha....Anicca... Dukkha... Anatta....if we understand the trilogy of dukkha,anicca and anatta....we will be liberated from everything.....

Uncle, what happened to your alleged clone DogVader? Kanna ban by MBSSLUTS again?

MBSSLUTS

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
i think for both your own good - ie., Goodusami and DogVaderiskopiuncle that you two do not drag my name into this nonsense. You are warned. I can be ruthless too. Don't force me to realise the Dukkha in me.

Ha ha ha Duk Duke Dukka Dukhum. Wait. Doesn't this falls under free speech? No? It doesn't in PAP's term. :biggrin::oIo:

OverTheCounter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I was the ONLY one who zapped you TWICE?

That can't be! Surely there are others here who would do the same!

LIST OF OLD GOONDUSAMI ZAPPERS :

1. OverTheCounter x2
2. exobay
3. jubilee1919
4. wwabit
5. bullfog
6. CCBCAOPI
7. Cestbon
8. vamjok
9. tonychat
10. fastbreak
11. cufflinks
12. jw5
13. medusa
14. donor
15. windsor
16. anchovies
17. cheesepie
18. boring
19. narong
20. toolanliao
21. Lemans2011
22. mojito
23. qxd

GOONDUSAMI

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Now that he claimed that he is the new Goondu, it wouldn't make sense for him to zap you.

And I did not zap him. I have upz 2 others instead. Confirm + Chop!

Thats despite 2 zaps today by OvertheCounter and Hawkeye1819.

Last edited:

M8SSLOTS

Alfrescian
Loyal
And I did not zap him. I have upz 2 others instead. Confirm + Chop!

Thats despite 2 zaps today by OvertheCounter and Hawkeye1819.

Why must always confirm + chop???
Sounds like someone apsignature in this forum leh?
Now I suspicious who Old Gonndu give account to....ummmmmm :biggrin:

M8SSL0TS

Alfrescian
Loyal

Yet another M8SSL0TS??????? hahaha...getting all confused! :biggrin: