• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

FREE TRANSFER - Goondusami account in SBF

FTalent

Alfrescian
Loyal
As I am leaving this planet soon, I am offering Goondusami SBF account to anyone who is able to take good care of it.

Any takers? PM me.

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
chay...............i thought you plan to transfer points and power..................a clone hawking a clone to be another's clone..................:biggrin:

Dreamer1

Alfrescian
Loyal
As I am leaving this planet soon, I am offering Goondusami SBF account to anyone who is able to take good care of it.

Any takers? PM me.
Wait lah,still very early,at least wait till 22 Dec 2012 local time as heavenly father mother God's decree.have more fun in sammy

FTalent

Alfrescian
Loyal
There are already 7 Persons who PM me offering to take over. Any more?
Once I decide I will PM the caretaker the paasword.

FTalent

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ok...selected a brudder here to be owner of nick Goondusami and Ftalent!

Brudder - will pm u..take good care of goondu and jane!

Thank you all...good bye.

GOONDUSAMI

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Wow...just donated to get Infp!

Old Goondusami kena so many zaps ah....hahaha...shall I publish the list of zappers? hahahaha...

GOONDUSAMI

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Hahaha....So surprising ploughing thru Old Goondu account of People Who Upz Old Goondusami.

Here the list who SUPPORTED and Upz Old Goondusami. Am Surprised!!! :eek: by the list of his Supporters!

1. Alamaking
2. Megaslots
3. bullseye
4. aquilonian
5. yellowarse
6. Leongsam
7. fucksdp
8. RonRon
9. theblackhole
10. juicylucy
11. Extremist
12. eErotica69
13. Fishypie
14. Rodyk
15. Moolightaffairs
16. Leetahbar
17. Leongsam
18. Upzmypointnow
19. papibchief
20. sideswipe
21. eatshitndie

Last edited:

GOONDUSAMI

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
LIST OF OLD GOONDUSAMI ZAPPERS :

1. OverTheCounter x2
2. exobay
3. jubilee1919
4. wwabit
5. bullfog
6. CCBCAOPI
7. Cestbon
8. vamjok
9. tonychat
10. fastbreak
11. cufflinks
12. jw5
13. medusa
14. donor
15. windsor
16. anchovies
17. cheesepie
18. boring
19. narong
20. toolanliao
21. Lemans2011
22. mojito
23. qxd

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
gooduleaks...hahhaaaaa......now you know who are your friends and who are you not so good friends....but it's okay lah...

u r still the good old gooooduuuu....haha

GOONDUSAMI

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
And the best part of the hidden secret of Old Goondusami account is like HE HAS A GIRL WHOM HE ADMIRE IN THIS FORUM! hahahahahaha...this is so funny...there are PM exchanges with this girl whom has been in the Forum since May 2009!!!! :biggrin:

Last edited:

goondusamy

Alfrescian
Loyal
And the best part of the hidden secret of Old Goondusami account is like HE HAS A GIRL WHOM HE ADMIRE IN THIS FORUM! hahahahahaha...this is so funny...there are PM exchanges with this girl whom has been in the Forum since May 2009!!!! :biggrin:

Tracy Tan lah. Who else can that be?

Oh yes, I have no relationship with the old GOONDUSAMI.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
some things should be kept secret and private lah. no need to share mah.....Tracy is a nice girl. I'm sure she must have received plenty of proposals and PMs.....I believe she can handle all these very well.