• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I Dare You Guys To Up My Points !

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Chump you wanna kanna zap? Me upz you leh!

Bro may I ask, just curious please don't be angry hor, how is it possible you have almost 3,000 posts and your power is zero? I thought we can lose Points through zapping but Power can also be gone meh?

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Bro may I ask, just curious please don't be angry hor, how is it possible you have almost 3,000 posts and your power is zero? I thought we can lose Points through zapping but Power can also be gone meh?

You don't lose points through zapping. It seems that someone banned erotica69. If a person gets banned, his points are zero for 24 hours.

Darth Vader

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You don't lose points through zapping. It seems that someone banned erotica69. If a person gets banned, his points are zero for 24 hours.

That chump is a moron. He thinks that i will really zap OrLanChowHorFun.

Tips on how to get free points from moronic chump eErotica69

Register a new clone.
Use your regular nick/clone to fook that chump left right center so that he becomes your enemy.
Then use your regular nick/clone and new clone to flame other.
Threaten to zap your new clone.
When the chump comes in and notice it, he will up your new clone.

Last edited:

eErotica69CCBCaoPi

Alfrescian
Loyal

eErotica69 aka CCBCaoPi aka DogVader

Whenever eErotica69 is online, CCBCaoPi or DogVader will be online. He visits this forum early in the morning, night and on weekends, public holidays. So when he and DogVader got banned, CCBCaoPi was online. :wink: