• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

How come women seldom fart..

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
..or are they so good at hiding them; that many men don't ever realise they are the real culprits ?..:smile:
Over to you ak kia, for your comments..:biggrin:.LOL.

GenghisKHAN

Alfrescian
Loyal
They can fart through their pussy when needed so the sound of it get muffled and you never notice it, that's all.

Charlie258

Alfrescian
Loyal
..or are they so good at hiding them; that many men don't ever realise they are the real culprits ?..:smile:

They can control their arsehole sphincter muscles better; but the young ones only. Old women can be much worse Farter than any man alive. I got one old grand Aunt, she can make a whole Concert Hall flee in terror from her loud and smelly Farts.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

gals let go gas just as much as guys.

the secret is to know how to do it with minimum sound and smell

Amosquito

Alfrescian
Loyal
They can control their arsehole sphincter muscles better; but the young ones only. Old women can be much worse Farter than any man alive. I got one old grand Aunt, she can make a whole Concert Hall flee in terror from her loud and smelly Farts.

Your grand aunt must be the terror of the town. Farts are also usually governed by the Law of Conservation of Energy. A fart would usually have the energy of sound or smell. To be that powerful in both is very rare.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

good one brother! i had a good laugh!!!..i think they are too shy to fart in public...maybe in their own privacy....

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
gals let go gas just as much as guys.

the secret is to know how to do it with minimum sound and smell

By using this ?

220px-Cork_p1160013.jpg