• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Let share the dirt on Desmond Kuek and his SEXY Wifey

cheekenpie

Alfrescian
Loyal
So she is leading Desmond Kuek by his balls.No wonder this man dare not come back on first flight upon knowing there was a strike by his workers. This woman must have restrained him by the neck with some leash. She herself probably draped in leather and spandex holding a whip.

He placed his woman priority over a public transport strike and he cannot even lead or take-charge of his woman. I now doubts his abiility to lead the Army when he was the army chief. If war breaks out, will this woman simply say "No. Let's run away"?

He is a disgrace.A useless man, no mind of his own, his balls not his to hold.Can he even do a missionary proper?

I bet my life savings that she is having a little on the side.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
She looks fuckable lah.. At least better looking than Ho Jinx..

With her pilate training, I'm sure she is able to do many sex positions with Desmond..

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
With respect, although she may appears fit and trim, she is average in terms of facial features, body shape and figure.
She may have an alluring smile, but everything else is average.

LITTLEREDDOT

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This photo of her in glasses resembles Nao Oikawa in glasses.

President+listens%28edited%29.JPG

NaoOikawa02.jpg

zHHqI.jpg