• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Singapore Is Not Safe

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I went swimming with Chloe this morning. After the swim we went to the ladies room to shower and change.

After stripping off our bikinis, I stepped into the shower. Almost immediately, I heard Chloe screamed. I rushed out and was shocked to see an indian security guard in the changing room. He saw Chloe full frontal nude. I covered myself and asked what was he doing in the ladies changing room. He feigned ignorance and muttered that he was in to help switch on the sauna. He was not apologetic. I found out that he is a new security guard recently recruited from malaysia

With so many foreigners, with their different upbringing and values, Singapore is not safe anymore.

What can I do to prevent a recurrence?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I went swimming with Chloe this morning. After the swim we went to the ladies room to shower and change.

After stripping off our bikinis, I stepped into the shower. Almost immediately, I heard Chloe screamed. I rushed out and was shocked to see an indian security guard in the changing room. He saw Chloe full frontal nude. I covered myself and asked what was he doing in the ladies changing room. He feigned ignorance and muttered that he was in to help switch on the sauna. He was not apologetic. I found out that he is a new security guard recently recruited from malaysia

With so many foreigners, with their different upbringing and values, Singapore is not safe anymore.

Cool story. You live in a condo.

chupacabra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Get him fired la. Go make a complaint. The keling guard probably knows u guys are in there in the 1st place.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

he is not apologetic because the security guard feel that he waste his time to bump into some not up to standard chicks and naked some more. torture his eyes, i dun think he will come in again. the sight is a disgust to him.

so dun worry.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
he is not apologetic because the security guard feel that he waste his time to bump into some not up to standard chicks and naked some more. torture his eyes, i dun think he will come in again. the sight is a disgust to him.

so dun worry.

i am not worried for him...I am worried for Chloe

wMulew

Alfrescian
Loyal
This retarded Tracy is obviously lying. If it was true she would have gone to the police already.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
i am not worried for him...I am worried for Chloe

you still dun get it, after that incident, chole will be safe, the security guard will never come in to the shower again. He had learnt his lesson. Guys fear most is tortured sight.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
it was so sudden and she was shocked...but i sense he got a good look at her body

any CCTV outside the entrance of the female changing room? how many entrances were there that leads into the changing room you & Chloe went?

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
it was so sudden and she was shocked...but i sense he got a good look at her body

maybe the guard was just blur lah, he's new mah..........................but tell management in case this guard try the same thing again...............

tell Chloe never mind lah................wear bikini inherently got risk one mah......................