• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

J-7 fighter jet crashes in S. China

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
u stay Ozland rite? there a bloke that build spitfire replica out of a shed on the gold coast. even though not the merlin engine, the replacement engine more than a match to the merlin.

Nope. I emigrated to Canada many years ago. Now based and working in Peesai.

I kinda lost interest in planes after not qualifying for RSAF. Had a college professor who too was building a WW2 replica fighter plance and spent some time wiith him - but that was more on motorcycles, he had and old BMW (R75S?) bike and dressed like the Red Baron when riding (in US) and I had a Yamaha RD400 then. Not familiar with plane engines, sorry.

Cheers!

enterprise2

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is an F-86 Sabre.

F86Fu461Banking.jpg

Did it enter into service to fight in the Korean War?

Chey, our old strikemasters can take down this pile of bolts anytime!! Anyone got a picture of our strikemasters?

lhlisanidiot

Alfrescian
Loyal
"The air crash happened around 9am. The pilot parachuted to safety but his aircraft fell on a house in
the city's Jinping District, setting off a big explosion."

Bad omen for China's new president Xi Jinping :smile: