• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I have a question - is this consider spamming?

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Look at what your sinkie good friend is doing:

sinkie_spam.jpg

GOONDUSAMI

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Except for the 2 lines in the middle, It is Spamming!
:oIo: Twit!

Last edited:

GOONDUSAMI

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Another Imbecile of peasantry descent with defective genes passing thru the entire generations ... :biggrin:

REASON - YOU NEED TO POST A THREAD AND ASK OTHER SAMSTERS WHAT IS A SPAM??? :eek:

You must as well PM BOSS Sam and ask him if this is a Spam. See what he says to u - A SERIAL NUTCASE! A 100% PEASANTRY DESCENT SINKIE!

Last edited:

GOONDUSAMI

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
It also serves as a GOOD LESSON for those who loves to have a Question as the Subject Header!

A Senior Fourmer (like Tonychat) making such a fundemental error is UNFORGIVABLE!

I have no choice but to award THE IMBECILE MEDAL to TONYCHAT!

jubilee1919

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Another Imbecile of peasantry descent with defective genes passing thru the entire generations ... :biggrin:

REASON - YOU NEED TO POST A THREAD AND ASK OTHER SAMSTERS WHAT IS A SPAM.

You must as well PM BOSS Sam and ask him if this is a Spam. See what he says to u - A SERIAL NUTCASE! A 100% PEASANT.

I can give a good reason why he started this thread. He accuses Singaporeans of being Balless Sinkies. He is showing the same traits for now he is too balless to infract and expect others to do it for him!:biggrin:

GOONDUSAMI

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I can give a good reason why he started this thread. He accuses Singaporeans of being Balless Sinkies. He is showing the same traits for now he is too balless to infract and expect others to do it for him!:biggrin:
You mean he is a HANDICAP IMBECILE??? :eek:

Last edited:

GOONDUSAMI

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
If I were you, I rather not take sides when two morons fight with each other!

Are't you a MORON as well for even posting on this Thread? If you think Tonychat is a Moron, you must be a greater FOOL.

:oIo:SPASTIC MAGGOT:oIo:

Last edited:

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Are't you a MORON as well for even posting on this Thread? If you think Tonychat is a Moron, you must be a greater FOOL.

:oIo:SPASTIC MAGGOT:oIo:

I already said I dun want to be involved when 2 moron fight each other in this thread!

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

REASON - YOU NEED TO POST A THREAD AND ASK OTHER SAMSTERS WHAT IS A SPAM??? :eek:

You must as well PM BOSS Sam and ask him if this is a Spam. See what he says to u - A SERIAL NUTCASE! A 100% PEASANTRY DESCENT SINKIE!

Damn it Goondusami. I dislike your postings to the core, but this time ... I gotta agree with you. You're spot on.

Couldn't have said it better.