• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

iPad Mini Fails to Deliver 'Knock-out Punch'

Wildfire

Alfrescian
Loyal
The iPad's share of the global tablet market has hit a record low. Apple's blockbuster device slides 14 percent to a 55-percent
market share from July to September, according to U.S. research firm ABI Research on Thursday.

According to Forbes, Apple's late response to changing market demands for 7-inch tablets caused its slide, as Google’s Nexus
7 and Amazon's Kindle Fire have already become dominant players. Apple's recently released 7.9-inch iPad mini cannibalized
sales of its previous models, Forbes pointed out.

An analyst at ABI research said the iPad mini "has failed to deliver a knock-out punch through innovation, pricing, and availability
during the most critical selling period of the year."

Finvista Advisors, another market researcher, forecast that Android tablet PCs will surpass iPads in terms of market share by
the middle of next year.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Die ipad die, recently try to buy something on itune, but i cannot, because i have no IOS 6, and my original ipad does not support it.
I am so mad, 3 years old and yet already dead according apple. Die apple die. I will never buy another ipad ever again.

Last edited:

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ipad apps are a million times better than the Android version. Take a simple app like CNBC and you can see that the ipad app is much more comprehensive.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
For me I intend to get an iPad. Apple made the tablet market what it is today & you will find the greatest number of apps & games on iPads.

As for orphan tablets. Does anyone really think that companies like Samsung are going to be any better:confused: