• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The Workers' Party

sengkang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The Workers' Party

Terence Tan, candidate for Marine Parade GRC: "The PAP certainly ignored the practical reality that our infrastructure was not yet ready to accommodate the importation of foreign talents and workers, at a rate unprecedented in virtually any country, developed or otherwise." ‪#‎GE2015‬ ‪#‎EmpowerYourFuture‬

sengkang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

sengkang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The Workers' Party

Ron Tan, candidate for Nee Soon GRC: "All our lives we were told to study hard, get good grades so that we can get a good job that will guarantee a comfortable life for ourselves and our families. That was our Singaporean dream. Imagine the rude shock we got when we graduated and realised that we had barely enough to keep up with the cost of living, what more afford a HDB or start a family?" ‪#‎EmpowerYourFuture‬ ‪#‎GE2015‬

lovesamleong

Alfrescian
Loyal
KxscSI7.jpg

WE5rnXt.jpg

UY0sEmv.jpg

42xqZFe.jpg

vm8scdt.jpg

78mTLmU.jpg

W1MLqxk.png

bDSir4z.jpg

SCgHalR.jpg

sengkang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

[h=2]Firuz Khan[/h]Public Figure

I made house visits to the residents of Joo Seng and Eunos Crescent over Day 2 and Day 3 of campaigning. It was great to be able to speak to them and hear their concerns. I hope I will be given the chance to serve them and be their voice in Parliament.

11987097_880783248678623_2582332419342372572_n.jpg

11990607_880783258678622_3016903398506598661_n.jpg