• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

'I'm from the RC', woman tells police officer attending to her brother's fight

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
"A woman's brother (in black shirt and pants) was involved in a fight with two shopkeepers in their 50s, one of them a woman, over a return of a toilet seat purchase.

"She (the woman in blue dress) arrived after the Police did and immediately proclaimed to the police officer twice that she was from the RC while pointing to the direction she came from.

"Makes me wonder whether grassroots leaders are given special treatment when they or their relatives and friends get into trouble with the law.

- http://singaporeseen.stomp.com.sg/s..._rc_woman_tells_police_officer_attending.html

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
he he he he RC members TUA-GEE is it?

360px-Hello_Big_Dick.jpg

TikeMyson

Alfrescian
Loyal
"A woman's brother (in black shirt and pants) was involved in a fight with two shopkeepers in their 50s, one of them a woman, over a return of a toilet seat purchase.

"She (the woman in blue dress) arrived after the Police did and immediately proclaimed to the police officer twice that she was from the RC while pointing to the direction she came from.

/im_from_the_rc_woman_tells_police_officer_attending.html[/url]

This is disgraceful especially if she is really associated with the RC. Makes you wonder why some of these people join these organisations.

mikec

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

"Makes me wonder whether grassroots leaders are given special treatment when they or their relatives and friends get into trouble with the law.

- http://singaporeseen.stomp.com.sg/s..._rc_woman_tells_police_officer_attending.html

Roman Catholics so powerful that police afraid?

MBSSLOTS

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
RC MEMBERS ARE ALL PAP DOGGIES.

The stupid PAP do not realise that RC DOGS will never be respected until they are really INDEPENDENT from the ruling party?

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
RC means they are pap paul lampards.....like they will have framed photos of themselves with some miw ministar taking pride in the centre of their homes or offices....this gives them a false sense of importance....same same last time the teh gu of old like to be known as cheng hu lang....

MBSSLOTS

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
RC means they are pap paul lampards.....like they will have framed photos of themselves with some miw ministar taking pride in the centre of their homes or offices....this gives them a false sense of importance....same same last time the teh gu of old like to be known as cheng hu lang....
these RC DOGS all abuse funds for their own benefit.

palden

Alfrescian
Loyal
Indian again. Join RC thought they are bigger than PAP. Give them some status or power they think they are god. No wonder so many become security guards.

Kohliantye

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

This is a fact bro.

Majority of these people are there for an ulterior purpose.

Some craves for "power" while others "demand respect".

These are people who have low IQ and morals.

The PAP is actually hurting its own reputation and that of it's RCs Advisors by "depending" on such unscrupulous people.

I have come across many such people in the past including CCMC and CCC members.

In the past many police officers have "seized" such "warrant cards" from such people and made reports about such seizures.

The report would be sent to the RCs, CCCs or CCMCs concerned. The Advisor will be informed about such cases of abuses.

There is still time for the PAP to act and bring about a change, or risk loosing ground support.

So many RC, CCC and CCMC members have been convicted of criminal acts. Some have also been exposed as downright greedy like the infamous RC Chairman and the Used Books Rush umpteen years ago.

Lately a RC lady was charged with stealing money from a poor lady suffering from dementia.

I have also been informed of RC members "helping to write appeal letters for hawkers" in return for money.

I am sure this is a violation of the Prevention of Corruption Act.

What are the latest orders for police officers facing such people is something that I do not know and frankly do not wish to know.

Seems to be getting from bad to worst. All are chasing PBMs and BBMs.

Kohliantye

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Just to add further on what I stated above.

Whenever, the RCs hold any function where there is balance food, these RC members will always "ta-pau" the balance, including cheapskate mineral water "plastic glasses" and bring it to their "dens" where they will feed their off-springs.

This is one reason why many people who cherish morals keep away from the RCs.

MBSSLOTS

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
the RC is an epitomy of PAP corruption and inbreeding that will destroy its roots that build it in the 60s and 70s

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Just to add further on what I stated above.

Whenever, the RCs hold any function where there is balance food, these RC members will always "ta-pau" the balance, including cheapskate mineral water "plastic glasses" and bring it to their "dens" where they will feed their off-springs.

This is one reason why many people who cherish morals keep away from the RCs.

RC people breakfast in group at kopitiam can ask for receipt just to claim from gov. parking is the best, just said attending RC meeting simi lanchiao also win liao. wont kena at all. really waste of taxpayer money. pui!

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
I was told by someone long ago that shop owners who are RC members can get license to sell 4D and Toto.

MBSSLOTS

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
RC people breakfast in group at kopitiam can ask for receipt just to claim from gov. parking is the best, just said attending RC meeting simi lanchiao also win liao. wont kena at all. really waste of taxpayer money. pui!

yes yes...have seen these recipt claiming nonsense! it is prevalent in these RCs...they say publicly without shame that it is AH GONG's MONEY!

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
When IRAS sent them letter for tax payment , wonder what would these RC members put in the column ? :rolleyes:
RC member no need to pay tax meh ? :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Go Geylang aab nam tell the OKT you from RC , see what he says
:biggrin: