• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Boss Leongsam, who ask me to donate by zapping me continuously?

EagleRanger

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If need be, some of those whom u have PMed to, may reveal the contents that u have written to them.
sm%20grinxmas.gif

I only PM one member here. So, what do you mean by 'some of them"? Dun anyoldhow say, jian ren. LOL.

CCBCaoPi

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

No need to use different clones to confront me because they all belonged to the same asshole/gang. :biggrin:

Darth, stop hallucinating that you have a gang. You are on your own with no friends in real life and in the internet. You just have your clones.

Also Mr Lip Service, aka feeble. You only zap me a few points, is that the best that you can do? Zap some more. Best make me negative. What are you waiting for? Deepavali?

Let us curse the person behind Cooleo nick to be a stupid arsehole moron and impotent dog? Not you right??

Last edited:

CCBCaoPi

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Boss Leongsam,

A "loser" is zapping me anonymously and continuously for fun and instigating me to donate to find out who he is.

Can you help to find out who that "loser" is?

I would like to be taken out of the Reputation system as I cannot tell who is zapping me for fun all this time. It cannot be my posts as the zap comments are unrelated to the content of my posts and looks like coming from an auto-run script.

Once I get a boost of pts, as before, the script kicks in again to zap me and I'm back to square one very quickly and all these zappings have nothing to do with my posts, as evident from the comments left behind by the zaps. The comments are scripted comments that are used over and over again. They're auto-generated, with manual inputs as and when convenient.

I would like to be taken out of this interactivity as it's not constructive nor productive. :eek:

It is not Sam. Is Darth. He is very free, go around finding trouble and zapping people, hoping that other will zap him back to entertain him.

Nothing to do, eat already waiting to pung sai at home.

EagleRanger

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It is not Sam. Is Darth. He is very free, go around finding trouble and zapping people, hoping that other will zap him back to entertain him.

Yeah bro, that's why I ask him if he ever bathes or not, whole day and nite 24/7/365, he's on the keyboard login, logout, login, logout, login, logout, login to zap, where got time to bathe, hence he really stinks sky-high without bathing for so long. LOL.

Sun Jian

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

So clever than the forum owner.... see, the moment u posted, this thread ended in the RH. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Those who keep complaining about getting zapped will get zap but not those who keep asking to get zap. :biggrin:

Remember to wait patiently for my reply.
biggrin.gif

Last edited:

EagleRanger

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So clever than the forum owner.... see, the moment u posted, this thread ended in the RH. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Those who keep complaining about getting zapped will get zap but not those who keep asking to get zap. :biggrin:

Remember to wait patiently for my reply.
biggrin.gif

Dun talk nonsense. If based on your logic, then tell me why plszapmehard is languishing at minus 64 and PleaseDunZapMe is not?

You're just an attention whore that is also a coward, hiding behind so many InfP nicks and blaming everything on your imaginary nephews and cronies. You're prone to hallucinate. You need to see a shrink quick!! LOL.

Sun Jian

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Dun talk nonsense. If based on your logic, then tell me why plszapmehard is languishing at minus 64 and PleaseDunZapMe is not?

You're just an attention whore that is also a coward, hiding behind so many InfP nicks and blaming everything on your imaginary nephews and cronies. You're prone to hallucinate. You need to see a shrink quick!! LOL.

I don't owe u any explanation but for this one i will reply u. I can confidently say that for plszapmehard, none of my clones were involved in zapping. As for proof it's up to the host whether he wants to disclose such information so don't be a smartass to conclude that for all zappings, i must be involved. There are other clone makers here besides me and forummers will zap for comments that they disagreed.

For PleaseDunZapMe, the owner of this handle has PM me and but wants only minimal help from me. :biggrin:

As for the PM u sent to "other forummers", and because it involves me and the ridiculous story that u spun and insulted the intelligence of the recipients, that's why i had been informed about it. :biggrin:

EagleRanger

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I don't owe u any explanation but for this one i will reply u. I can confidently say that for plszapmehard, none of my clones were involved in zapping. As for proof it's up to the host whether he wants to disclose such information so don't be a smartass to conclude that for all zappings, i must be involved. There are other clone makers here besides me and forummers will zap for comments that they disagreed.

For PleaseDunZapMe, the owner of this handle has PM me and but wants only minimal help from me. :biggrin:

As for the PM u sent to "other forummers", and because it involves me and the ridiculous story that u spun and insulted the intelligence of the recipients, that's why i had been informed about it. :biggrin:

Everything you say is the gospel truth then. NOT.
If you did not start this nonsense zapping, no one will even care if you existed in this forum or not. If this is not a case of attention whoring, pigs can fly.

EagleRanger

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

See what I mean? You're not only an attention whore, you're also very thick-skin. Already written as SOP that as long as Darth, Youtalkcock or Nonsense clones graced any thread, it automatically gets relegated to the Rubbish Heap. Rightly so, as you belong to the rubbish heap.

LMAO
:rolleyes:

Sun Jian

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Everything you say is the gospel truth then. NOT.
If you did not start this nonsense zapping, no one will even care if you existed in this forum or not. If this is not a case of attention whoring, pigs can fly.

This forum does not belong to u so u can't have it your way. I wish to have it the way i want it to be manage but i can't because Leongsam likes to have shit and trolls as they are the life blood and attracts traffic and he likes it the way it is now and is laughing at all this. Replenishment of your rep points and others here is for it to continue as he likes all this shit so i must not disappoint him. :biggrin:

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
We're not in this forum to float your boat. Why're you behaving like someone? Are both of you clones? Both of you seem to think the forum revolves entirely around you. Are you alright up there or not? :rolleyes:

If you have issues with comprehension and memory, suggest you get medical help first before coming online. I already have already made up my mind that you're a clone from the old delphi and your history was not good. That's who you are to me, unless you can prove otherwise to the forum. If you contribute and others respect you, the joke will be on me, not on you. The problem is the joke's on you, and not me.

If you still cannot understand, you never will.