• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Boss Leongsam, who ask me to donate by zapping me continuously?

BicycleChain

Alfrescian
Loyal
Boss Leongsam,

A "loser" is zapping me anonymously and continuously for fun and instigating me to donate to find out who he is.

Can you help to find out who that "loser" is?

I would like to be taken out of the Reputation system as I cannot tell who is zapping me for fun all this time. It cannot be my posts as the zap comments are unrelated to the content of my posts and looks like coming from an auto-run script.

Once I get a boost of pts, as before, the script kicks in again to zap me and I'm back to square one very quickly and all these zappings have nothing to do with my posts, as evident from the comments left behind by the zaps. The comments are scripted comments that are used over and over again. They're auto-generated, with manual inputs as and when convenient.

I would like to be taken out of this interactivity as it's not constructive nor productive. :eek:

YUEkD.png

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Don't worry. Uncle leongsam will take care of you. There is no need to donate.

BicycleChain

Alfrescian
Loyal
Uncle Leongsam, will donate when I figure out a fool-proof way to do it without leaving any trace.

Here's my "tentative" draft of a plan...

1. Get to know a PRC mei mei
2. Make her dead drunk
3. Get hold of her credit card details
4. Put $19.95 cash on her dressing table
5. Smoke a cigarette and take the stub with me when I leave

Thank you for the care and concern, Uncle Leongsam. You're the BIG BOSS!!!

PS: Please BOSS, can you kindly tell the "loser" to stop "harassing" us? :p:eek:

rolleyes

Alfrescian
Loyal
A little boost from you hopefully goes a long way, Uncle Boss. So far, not working out that nicely though, as you can see. :biggrin:

Expected whining from losers, see my signature. Clone makers themselves playing victims while they zapped the weak. :biggrin:

While i am having fun in this forum and not taking it too seriously, i also display PAP's elitism. If there is no display of elitism in this forum, then i worry. :biggrin:

Last edited:

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Don't worry. Uncle leongsam will take care of you. There is no need to donate.

Agree, no one should donate just to see who upped or zapped them. But it is kind of fun being able to see who zapped and who upped you all these years.

I have had quite a few surprises -- both on the upping side and the zapping side.

EagleRanger

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Good. Expect to see me use this emoticon.
sm%20grinxmas.gif

Haizz....*shake my head*

Why dont u take a bath, since you so stink already.

WTF is the meaning of this comment, Darth Vader? Talking about yourself?

hwzMv.png

And it's "bathe", not "bath", you bungling linguistic wannabe. lol.

EagleRanger

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You are a loser.

The only kind of posts I see from you are either lame posts, or posts that whine about the reputation system. Have you nothing better to contribute?

What another forum member posts is, frankly, none of your concern. I see you're going around the forum teaching others how to write their posts, but have it crossed your mind that your posts are just as lame, if not worse? Tell us, what have you contributed that others don't feel like giving you a tight slap on the face, all because you've InfP power and others are afraid of being zapped by you?

And you go around the forum picking on forum members that're not your size. Why don't you talk rudely to those who've same or higher InfP power than you?

That's right, why not, loser?

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
What another forum member posts is, frankly, none of your concern. I see you're going around the forum teaching others how to write their posts, but have it crossed your mind that your posts are just as lame, if not worse? Tell us, what have you contributed that others don't feel like giving you a tight slap on the face, all because you've InfP power and others are afraid of being zapped by you?

And you go around the forum picking on forum members that're not your size. Why don't you talk rudely to those who've same or higher InfP power than you?

That's right, why not, loser?

Most idiotic post I've read all week. Not happy with what I say, go ahead and zap me. If you can't rebut me with reason, shut the fuck up. Simple choices. Even a retard like you can choose between one of two options, YES NO?

EagleRanger

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Most idiotic post I've read all week. Not happy with what I say, go ahead and zap me. If you can't rebut me with reason, shut the fuck up. Simple choices. Even a retard like you can choose between one of two options, YES NO?

I just rebutted you with good reason. Just saying "idiotic post I've read all week" is not only lame, it's stupid.

As what I've said, the only thing you're doing in this forum is to show-off your zapping prowess. Have you ever posted anything that is worthwhile reading at all? ZILT, NADA.

Sun Jian

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Haizz....*shake my head*

Why dont u take a bath, since you so stink already.

WTF is the meaning of this comment, Darth Vader? Talking about yourself?

No need to use different clones to confront me because they all belonged to the same asshole/gang. :biggrin:

Some of your clones and u like using Hawk or words associated with eagles, hawks, falcon. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

KINGFALCON
EagleRanger
Hawk*******

hawker - This clone of yours likes zapping my clones with "who am i lol" or i am who? lol" until InfP accounts members can see who are their zappers :biggrin:

wegn8.jpg

O1ZB1.jpg

Only losers donate / donate one time? Let's see, so far your InfP accounts that i know of are YanDao, jubilee1919 and another one that i have to camouflage a bit that is Hawk******* :biggrin: But u have more accounts....

DlbnD.jpg

Now comes the most interesting part : If need be, some of those whom u have PMed to, may reveal the contents that u have written to them. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Last edited:

BicycleChain

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are a loser.

The only kind of posts I see from you are either lame posts, or posts that whine about the reputation system. Have you nothing better to contribute?

We're not in this forum to float your boat. Why're you behaving like someone? Are both of you clones? Both of you seem to think the forum revolves entirely around you. Are you alright up there or not? :rolleyes:

EagleRanger

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

No need to use different clones to confront me because they all belonged to the same asshole/gang. :biggrin:

Some of your clones and u like using Hawk or words associated with eagles, hawks, falcon. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

KINGFALCON
EagleRanger
Hawk*******

hawker - This clone of yours likes zapping my clones with "who am i lol" or i am who? lol" until InfP accounts members can see who are their zappers :biggrin:

Now comes the most interesting part : If need be, some of those whom u have PMed to, may reveal the contents that u have written to them. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

I'm prepared to be betrayed.

Idiot, dun any eagle, falcon, hawk, crow or kuku bird also count to my name, alright? If you've no concrete evidence, you're just using them conveniently to blame me for the fall on your head by your mother when you were young. :rolleyes: