• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Boss Leongsam, who ask me to donate by zapping me continuously?

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I just rebutted you with good reason. Just saying "idiotic post I've read all week" is not only lame, it's stupid.

As what I've said, the only thing you're doing in this forum is to show-off your zapping prowess. Have you ever posted anything that is worthwhile reading at all? ZILT, NADA.

You're obviously a forum oldie and have seen my previous 3000+ posts before whilst browsing in some other nick. If you think I'm full of bullshit, make your feelings known and rebut my postings soundly in other good threads. All this talk about zapping and points is ridiculous.

CCBCaoPi

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
So clever than the forum owner.... see, the moment u posted, this thread ended in the RH. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Those who keep complaining about getting zapped will get zap but not those who keep asking to get zap. :biggrin:

Remember to wait patiently for my reply.
biggrin.gif

Because you are rubbish!! So whichever thread that mention you and your clones will be thrown into the rubbish heap. You are rubbish, get it?

Let us curse the person behind Cooleo nick to be a stupid arsehole moron and impotent dog? Not you right??

CCBCaoPi

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Yeah bro, that's why I ask him if he ever bathes or not, whole day and nite 24/7/365, he's on the keyboard login, logout, login, logout, login, logout, login to zap, where got time to bathe, hence he really stinks sky-high without bathing for so long. LOL.

Does he need to bath, you he sits in front of the PC 24/7? No need to meet real people.

rolleyes

Alfrescian
Loyal
Because you are rubbish!! So whichever thread that mention you and your clones will be thrown into the rubbish heap. You are rubbish, get it?

Let us curse the person behind Cooleo nick to be a stupid arsehole moron and impotent dog? Not you right??

That's a weak reply but what do u expect from PAP IB clones? :biggrin:
Oh i will zap those who complain about points but not those who keeps asking to get zap. :biggrin:
You should check on all your other clones to see which are the ones i've zapped. :biggrin:

Last edited:

EagleRanger

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You're obviously a forum oldie and have seen my previous 3000+ posts before whilst browsing in some other nick. If you think I'm full of bullshit, make your feelings known and rebut my postings soundly in other good threads. All this talk about zapping and points is ridiculous.

Surprising, I never read your 3000+ posts. It hurts you that I don't pay attention to what you spew here, isn't it? What I did read are recent comments some others wrote about you and your exchanges with them. So, I judge what both wrote and I conclude you're the troublemaker most of the time. You're a troll and a flame-bait.

From now onward, I'll be monitoring you and if you're serious about not using zapping and points to intimidate me, I'll take you on in any subject. I can even go the extra mile to create a private blog just for both of us to spar.

EagleRanger

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Does he need to bath, you he sits in front of the PC 24/7? No need to meet real people.

I've this theory this asshole sits on his toilet bowl with his laptop 24/7, so he does not even need to leave the toilet for food. Just eat the shit he pooh and pooh the shit he eats and the cycle repeats 24/7. LOL.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Surprising, I never read your 3000+ posts. It hurts you that I don't pay attention to what you spew here, isn't it? What I did read are recent comments some others wrote about you and your exchanges with them. So, I judge what both wrote and I conclude you're the troublemaker most of the time. You're a troll and a flame-bait.

From now onward, I'll be monitoring you and if you're serious about not using zapping and points to intimidate me, I'll take you on in any subject. I can even go the extra mile to create a private blog just for both of us to spar.

Oh now, this is painful. I only appreciate attention from those I respect. Others, I cannot be bothered. You can monitor my profile and my activity by the hour for all I care. If I do anything wrong, report me to the host. Whatever. You don't matter to me one whit and never will.

EagleRanger

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Oh now, this is painful. I only appreciate attention from those I respect. Others, I cannot be bothered. You can monitor my profile and my activity by the hour for all I care. If I do anything wrong, report me to the host. Whatever. You don't matter to me one whit and never will.

You should also realize by now I don't need your respect nor respect you. Hence, it really does not bother me at all how you think. Simply, I don't give a hoot nor a damn either. LOL. :biggrin: