• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Nahbeh...is it my problem???

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
1.Okay, Scroball said I am a hypocrite - a dishonest forummer
2.Jw5 said I am a troll...LTB...PAP IB...out to disrupt the forum
3.ThickFBH said I am a sociopath...creating clones to attack myself to win sympathies...so narong, ihp,wiki.etc.etc are all my clones...those who inflicted hate on me are my clones...brilliant wonderful theory...
4. Chonburic said I am Bob Sim...I am Ron Ron/besottled....any troll newbee...
5.Kopi is also related and linked to KuKu...Fish...and old dear even the great intellectual Chorut...maybe eRotica ?
6.Kopi is conyuconhee..copiuncle....etc etc etc.....
7.kOPI balls carrier, balls lickers lah....lap dogs lah...

So with all these...what do you think Kopi should do....? Drifter converted me to monkhood...but that did not work...the zappings continued...so disrobed and be an ordinary ahpeh....

The ones that Kopi enjoyed are Tracy and Madam Tang...Fook Seng...Erection...Fish...General Street...and a few others who are newbees but oldies.....

But most of them are just banterings...conflicts ...and bickerings....nothing came out of them...fortunately....and many settled amicably...

Just a few more words... I must thank many good samaritans who came to my aid...pulling me out of dire straits and deep-seated hell ....their kind advice and encouragement helped me pull through...I must thank Vigilantes for his great kindness and timely assistance...and other newbees too who came to enlighten me about this wonderful forum..who is who....whom i'm fighting.....and them it dawned on me about powerful warlords and clones....

With the introduction of the INFRACTION / REPUTATION SYSTEM.....things got out of hand. Bad infractors. Trigger happy infractors and zappers who left vulgar and obscene curses....but Kopi learned and accepted...

Alamaking said I am responsible for all these....maybe he is right. Maybe I should just S C O O T ....:(...Merry Christmas to all....

One last word: BOSS, you are doing a Great Job...( not that i'm into licking balls...i know your testicles are always full and you are a very virile, alert, fair, just and intelligent owner of this wonderful and great forum...keep it UP !!! )

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
3.ThickFBH said I am a sociopath...creating clones to attack myself to win sympathies...so narong, ihp,wiki.etc.etc are all my clones...those who inflicted hate on me are my clones...brilliant wonderful theory...
5.Kopi is also related and linked to KuKu...Fish...and old dear even the great intellectual Chorut...maybe eRotica ?

So with all these...what do you think Kopi should do....? Drifter converted me to monkhood...but that did not work...the zappings continued...so disrobed and be an ordinary ahpeh....

The ones that Kopi enjoyed are Tracy and Madam Tang...Fook Seng...Erection...Fish...General Street...and a few others who are newbees but oldies.....

But most of them are just banterings...conflicts ...and bickerings....nothing came out of them...fortunately....and many settled amicably...

Just a few more words... I must thank many good samaritans who came to my aid...pulling me out of dire straits and deep-seated hell ....their kind advice and encouragement helped me pull through...I must thank Vigilantes for his great kindness and timely assistance...and other newbees too who came to enlighten me about this wonderful forum..who is who....whom i'm fighting.....and them it dawned on me about powerful warlords and clones....

With the introduction of the INFRACTION / REPUTATION SYSTEM.....things got out of hand. Bad infractors. Trigger happy infractors and zappers who left vulgar and obscene curses....but Kopi learned and accepted...

Alamaking said I am responsible for all these....maybe he is right. Maybe I should just S C O O T ....:(...Merry Christmas to all....

One last word: BOSS, you are doing a Great Job...( not that i'm into licking balls...i know your testicles are always full and you are a very virile, alert, fair, just and intelligent owner of this wonderful and great forum...keep it UP !!! )
when the fuck did limpeh said you are bob sim har?

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
When did I say that u r responsible for all these, I just said you are the one that triggers the chaos here, lol

Darth Vader

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

No more idolatry messages of me. * Sigh *

chuckyworld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It does become your problem, when you kept whining about it....relax and have a cup of coffee...tcss will be the theme of the day.....:p:eek::biggrin:

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Chow ah gua, complain like a 15 year old girl. I only zapped your points, i didn't zap your lanjiao and balls away

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/-O_l4ZP8dyQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Last edited:

chorut

Alfrescian
Loyal
LOL...Kopiuncle is like Southpark's Kenny McCormick...always getting killed.

[video=youtube;WSIt6KAjcRk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WSIt6KAjcRk[/video]

Last edited:

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
when the fuck did limpeh said you are bob sim har?

you're a classic failure...utterly clueless when it comes to sensible and rational discussion...you just fucked people and zapped people..useless forummer...only can bully people....called me Ron Ron /besotted.....wait the real RON comes and tear your asshole!!!
hahhaaa!!!

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
When did I say that u r responsible for all these, I just said you are the one that triggers the chaos here, lol

i always like you because i think you are one of the sensible and senior forummers here...but you still okay lah...always short and sweet...K I S S !!!!!:smile: Are you related to that intellectual giant here Jw5 ?.....

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
kopi guy, you forgot about me? I have prove ya please don't forget

http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?132350-kopiuncle-Saint-or-Devil&highlight=saint

Uncle Joe, pls don't bring this up again. Nobody dares to touch you here, let alone zap you. If I bring the matter up here, it's not nice for you. You know the reason why the mad Kopi zap LanLan....so let us keep it that way. Don't want to dig old skeletons...not nice since the festive season is coming.....:smile:

Anyway who dares to zap you...just look at your nuclear armaments!!! But one day, you will have to use it....maybe NOW!!!...Merry Christmas....

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
wat a loh soh thread

already very short liao..can add some more.....:smile:

That mad rabid dog Allen Chen !!! He is one kamikaze guerilla fighter and a big coward...hit and run. But he is interesting.No hard feelings...A L I E N TONG TONG CHENG!!!

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
like a woman like that! lor sor !

YAH lor, jw5 said i am LeeTarSor.....Haha!!!
the resident clone hunter...but let us face it, jw5 is a good man...an excellent poet...an intellectual giant.

but like most powerful intellectuals, they are stubborn, obstinate and intransigient.....inflexible with a Big Big Ego....but nevertheless a wonderful and intelligent forummer...an old hand in everything. i salute you jw5...i am one of your fans...hehe....Merry Christmas:smile:

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
No more idolatry messages of me.

You are the Greatest Magician here in this forum. I salute you.You made no bones about your dark power and your zapping prowess.An army of clones under you control this forum...but it's okay. It's part of the wayang show in this forum.

But to me, you are okay lah.But you love to zap people....Your EGO must be equal to your POWER. Well done....Merry Christmas!!!

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
It does become your problem, when you kept whining about it....relax and have a cup of coffee...tcss will be the theme of the day.....:p:eek::biggrin:

yes, brother, a nice cup of warm kopi....kumsiah:smile:...no problem for me lah...kena banned four times and zapped to moderation several times....but HEAVEN GOT EYES HOR!!!....GOOD MORNING SATURDAY!!!

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Chow ah gua, complain like a 15 year old girl. I only zapped your points, i didn't zap your lanjiao and balls away......

This wicket fella has never changed a little bit...the same vulgar filthy obscene vulval mouth spouting from his asshole with all the shit stuffed in his mouth...many have changed ..but this wicked fella is malicious, evil,demonic and highly dangerous.....nevertheless thank you for the wonderful engagements....and thank you for leaving all the dung in my box....arigatou!!!terimahkasish banyat banyat...powerful melayu this one...but sadly, did not justify the kind nature of the malay people....what an utter disgrace!!!Ho!Ho!!!

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
LOL...Kopiuncle is like Southpark's Kenny McCormick...always getting killed. ...

The Great Defender of the underdog, the down-trodden and the impoverished...You are MY HERO......:smile:

Good Morning Sir!!!! Thank you for your wonderful debating and demolishing skill. The way you calmed down that Narong boy was simply great! Narong with Wiki are like Twin Brothers - attack like Twin Swords - with vulgarities beyond the grave...Utterly mindless and insensitive.

But Chorut Sir, you handled them and they became little pussies when you came along. They ran at the sight of you and their mouths were sealed by your wit and brilliance. Kopi has to learn from your masterly way in handling these rabid dogs here in this forum. I thank you and wish you and your family a wonderful Merry Christmas and many many blessings from heaven and earth...