• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

LEft oR riGhT bUttOcKs?

Hideyoshi Toyotomi

Alfrescian
Loyal

Have u ever got a cyst in your buttocks? If so left or right? :smile::eek::biggrin:

Hey this clone is weak with low points and easy to zap to moderation so what are u waiting for? Zap!!! :biggrin:

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Moi 1 in de middle...doctor say its piles...internal 1 some more...have it removed but...karcheng no more virgin leow...haizz:(

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Have u ever got a cyst in your buttocks? If so left or right? :smile::eek::biggrin:

Hey this clone is weak with low points and easy to zap to moderation so what are u waiting for? Zap!!! :biggrin:

i kana once on left butt, very big........................can't sit properly and sleep on my back for months..................

finally i popped it and huge amount of pus flowed out....................even drip on floor......................after that no more liao..............

watchman8

Alfrescian
Loyal
i kana once on left butt, very big........................can't sit properly and sleep on my back for months..................

finally i popped it and huge amount of pus flowed out....................even drip on floor......................after that no more liao..............

God's punishment for you for calling him a dog.

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
mine on the left

but one day I went for colon scope and the doctor cut it off without asking for my permission

blur sotong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
but one day I went for colon scope and the doctor cut it off without asking for my permission

Bro looneytan, during the colonoscopy, guess you are sedated. Like that how to ask you? :confused:

When they see something not right, they will just snipe it off. Normal procedure and you should have given them the permission to remove it when you signed those documents. :eek: :rolleyes:

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
wah liao..like this must wear adult diaper ..... :eek:

Use dis 1 more economical...:biggrin:

bst56.jpg

blur sotong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i have buttock in my cyst

hi there

1. bro, that is interesting.
2. do you have some pic on that or what?
3. not that i want to look at the butt thing!

Bro banglat, think it should be that you have a cyst on your buttock. :rolleyes: :eek:

It would be very interesting if is it is as per your description. No wonder Bro streetsmart73 is keen to see the picture. :biggrin: :p

No angry hor, just some sentence misconstruction. :smile: