• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Recently alot of threads pertaining to rep points zapping,

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Won't lah. Unless you throw it in. This discussion is much better than fishypie kind of threads.:biggrin: How often you see his threads thrown into rubbish heaps? :eek:

Knn, I'm this type of person meh? I'm this type of person meh meh meh??? Hehehe :biggrin:

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
now only the rich and powerful can play the game. the new comers and the new immigrants can only watch and see.

many dare not speak. many dare not talk. maybe dare not even express their thoughts. those who openly express their feelings and their opinions are zapped to moderation and soon they will disappear from this uneven playing field.

you see now more and more with more points and with more power....they are vultures waiting ,waiting and waiting to devour the newcomers , the weak and the powerless...

i think this is no good for a healthy discussion....there is a climate of fear here...dare not step on the toes of the big boys....let alone disagree with them...

tio boh ?

UncleTOBY

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yeah, why I login to forum noticed my rep up and down and zap me for missing posts? I deleted the posts, what's the deal with that who zap me for deleting my own posts? Idiot!

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
the whole game has changed. you can see many powerful warlords ganging up like the Three Kingdom - all ready to hoot and to zap. i fear for this type of battle. even if you have powerful points , you can still be BANNED....scary no ?

it's always the same few warlords who terrorrise the weaker ones. the stronger and the more powerful they are, the more they instil fear and threats...so many who want to speak will have to think very carefully not to step on their toes. it means instant death. tioboh tio?

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Yeah, why I login to forum noticed my rep up and down and zap me for missing posts? I deleted the posts, what's the deal with that who zap me for deleting my own posts? Idiot!

How can you have deleted your own posts when I have not enabled this feature? :confused:

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
the whole game has changed. you can see many powerful warlords ganging up like the Three Kingdom - all ready to hoot and to zap. i fear for this type of battle. even if you have powerful points , you can still be BANNED....scary no ?

it's always the same few warlords who terrorrise the weaker ones. the stronger and the more powerful they are, the more they instil fear and threats...so many who want to speak will have to think very carefully not to step on their toes. it means instant death. tioboh tio?

Ok, i gotta log out liao. Tired liao. Please activate your clones to carry on discussing about how badly you all have been "victimised". :smile:

hsienloong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Talking about Leongsam...These past few days he is not very active...i wonder what he busy with :biggrin:

Guess what? he must be enjoying the King Sized Libido with vibrator that I have bought for him.
Guess he will upz my point after that.

UncleTOBY

Alfrescian
Loyal
How can you have deleted your own posts when I have not enabled this feature? :confused:

Yeah boss, I mean is this - "content deleted", post still exist. Was having "sharing nuggets" conversation with Goldendragon and Fishypie told me to not tell too much private confessions in public forum, so I deleted my post contents on his good advice but some idiot zap me just like that ....:mad:

3Gq2R.png

:confused::*::biggrin::eek:

Clone

Alfrescian
Loyal
The most I did was not to zap them back. Take that "Clone" for example. Bo dai bo ji zapped me. But lim bei da fa ci bei, dont count with him :biggrin:

Simi bdbj? I zapped u for plagiarism. I have a reputation to upkeep too. :cool: