• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Recently alot of threads pertaining to rep points zapping,

TakKiewPeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Made mistake on erection2011 - Will up you next to compensate for my mistake. :(

Upz IHP - no mistake on this :biggrin:

I'm friend, not foe - Hey ALL PEOPLE, don't zap me if I make silly posts, ok? :o

Thanks in advance!! :*:

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Wanna bet this thread will end up in the rubbish heap before the sun rises tomorrow? :biggrin:

TakKiewPeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
actually its supposed to move....but dunno why here as avatar wont move....gelek gelek type.

Your avatar should move if you have it as 80 x 80 pixels or less.

Here bro, use this, confirm butt will gelak gelak when uploaded as your avatar..:biggrin:

ZGt5c.gif

Last edited:

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Made mistake on erection2011 - Will up you next to compensate for my mistake. :(

Upz IHP - no mistake on this :biggrin:

I'm friend, not foe - Hey ALL PEOPLE, don't zap me if I make silly posts, ok? :o

Thanks in advance!! :*:

Thanks alot Bro! Appreciate your upz! Will remember in heart. :smile:

Up zapper..and zap upper boh siang leh...nabeh...toking bout dis moi hand itchy again...mus go count count see when can diap u again...:biggrin::biggrin:

NNH! People who upped me, i won't zap. Unless i don't know his real identify and "accidentally" zap him. But those who upped me, i boh bao up back. :biggrin:

rolleyes

Alfrescian
Loyal

This is what i have been doing...

For example Tom upped my points. I reciprocate as a friendly gesture but zapped Tom with other clones of mine because his character and past postings are questionable and is out to build up his rep points by being friendly. :biggrin:

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
..bet this thread will end up in the rubbish heap before the sun rises tomorrow? :biggrin:
Oi, isn't thread's fate in your hands?:p
Raiders said:
Wait lah!!!! Changi Village ah gua not so early come out!!!!
Resident hard-on guy is now wearing his earing (left or right?) and water bottle to changi village to join his fraternity:biggrin:
erection2011 said:
dunno why here as avatar wont move....gelek gelek
Now your nenek can gelek2:wink:
I_Hate_Pappies said:
left or right nipple question?
Question shd be how big aureola?

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wanna bet this thread will end up in the rubbish heap before the sun rises tomorrow? :biggrin:

Won't lah. Unless you throw it in. This discussion is much better than fishypie kind of threads.:biggrin: How often you see his threads thrown into rubbish heaps? :eek:

jw5

Loyal
These type of questions, not too difficult to see whether it comes from a genuine newbie or a troll.

Particularly interesting when you get a forummer who registered in 2008 and only has single or double digit posts, talking about points.
Or someone who just registered and is already well versed in the nuances of the rep system. :rolleyes:

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
These type of questions, not too difficult to see whether it comes from a genuine newbie or a troll.

Particularly interesting when you get a forummer who registered in 2008 and only has single or double digit posts, talking about points.
Or someone who just registered and is already well versed in the nuances of the rep system. :rolleyes:

I am neither of them leh. I m a one year plus Alfrescian. Cannot be considered as a newbie anymore. A troll? See from which perspectives lor. :biggrin:
But i m definitely a Fucking Well Respected and Reputable Alfrescian.:biggrin:

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Who kena zapped for nothing?

Pm me I up yours!

Hello, you need to read the question properly.:wink: Your question is totally irrelevant.
Hey i zapped you before.:biggrin: On behalf of...... You can up me and i on behalf of you up back the person i on behalf of zapped you.:biggrin: