• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Recently alot of threads pertaining to rep points zapping,

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
raise your hand for those who have upped zappers after being zapped by them previously?:biggrin:

raise_your_hand-CT.png:p:p:p

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The most I did was not to zap them back. Take that "Clone" for example. Bo dai bo ji zapped me. But lim bei da fa ci bei, dont count with him :biggrin:

:eek: You expect a zapper to give you a full statement for zapping you. :confused::biggrin:

Last edited:

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Lucky neber happen to moi...how bout de other taboo question...hav u diap sum1 who has up u b4...:biggrin::p

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Si mi question? Like left or right nipple question? :p

eh, better stick our TCSS to this thread. Later Super Moderator Alpha log in, then ban all of us... That erection was the 2nd moderator being banned. I dont want to be the 3rd :biggrin:

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
eh, better stick our TCSS to this thread. Later Super Moderator Alpha log in, then ban all of us... That erection was the 2nd moderator being banned. I dont want to be the 3rd :biggrin:

Hard to say...scarely Ah Sam like...then promote u to "Brother" status...:biggrin::p

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
actually its supposed to move....but dunno why here as avatar wont move....gelek gelek type.

hi there

1. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
2. of course, the fat arse cannot swing about mah!
3. so huge plus some hidden 20" weapon in-between those legs.
4. veri heavy, you know!